#38

Hehe, sorry.

-FOUR WEEKS LATER-

-ALISTAIR-

I angrily slam the bottle of wine on the table as it smashed into pieces, It's been four fucking weeks and I can't find him anywhere, I forgot to ask if he even have a surname so it's fucking hard to track where he was;

Kicking the trash can in front of me, My whole room is a mess, Totally a mess. Twisted the cat seems to don't mind because he eats on his own, While myself, I drown myself in alcohol.

I looked down at the trash can to see a parcel on it..squatting down, I grabbed the parcel and open it; I pulled out one paper inside it and what I sees literally makes me wanted to kill someone..

It was all contained of a picture- a photoshopped one of me and....France?! Who in hell did this? That boy gonna be dead tonight. I swear. How dare he hurt my baby like this...

I also read the letter on every photo explaining things and such, This bitch. He's dead to me.

Standing up. I grabbed my phone and dial his phone- which quickly picked up as I heard his soft voice on the line;

"Yes..Mr.Fear?"

He asked as I gritted my teeth. The nerve of this cunt. I'm so Itchy..to behead him.

"I'm coming over."

I said without any emotion on my voice, I hanged up as I walked over the bathroom to take a bath.

You're dead to me once I'm done with you.

-FRANCE-

It's been four weeks since that boy who's been pestering me with Mr.Fear has finally disappeared! Yes! I'm so happy!

And Mr.Fear decided to call over and told me he was coming over, I felt so.. Overwhelmed, Oh god..I think what's gonna happened..I need to dress perfectly!

I walked over my closet and grab a sky blue dress, I wanted to cross-dress just for him, Sometimes, I wore dress when I go out, since my hair already reached on my neck, I kept it that way,  I looked like a girl, they said.

I tooked a milk bath, as I cleaned myself- I'v been waiting for this, After that- I brushed my hair neatly and put some cologne, My dress fit perfectly on my small waist and big hip, I feel so cute, I might die later, Hee hee! Just kidding!

I put on some make up as I sat on my couch to wait for him- a few minutes later, The doorbell ring as I rushed forward, opening the door to reveal Mr.Fear in a black suit, His hands are on white gloves making him looked like a psychopath in disguise..so cute!

He smile at me as my eyes widened- this is the first time he smiled at me, oh my god! Is this for real?

"Let's go?"

He asked. Everything on him is perfect, absolutely perfect with me- I shyly hold his hand as his hand were tightly gripping on mine. Ooohh!

We walked out of my house as he let me in inside his car, This is our first date...Oh my god..Aahh!

#38: Date who?

Felt so cute, Might die later.