#34-R18-

Drama what's makes things better, I would easily get bored and won't write anymore if I don't put drama because 6 or 10 chapters left.

Isn't it obvious?

-TRISTAN-

It's already evening and I'm just waiting for Alistair to come back, By tommorow, I decided to sneak out of this room and leave somewhere- Where I would go? I don't know but..this is really risky because I'm going to rob him a couple of bucks to have a ride. Maybe I should return to Winchester? That place is also like this but everyone can afford cheap housing for months.

I've been planning for my whole life that once I earn money, I would go there to loan a small house that cost $50,000 and I would pay for it for 20 years..

I suddenly jump out of seat as the door open- revealing Alistair carrying a flowers, Stuff toys and many gifts, He look at me and smiled;

"Baby.."

He called out as I smile- more like a fake one as he sat infront of me and suddenly hold my hand;

"I miss you..."

He smiled sweetly- I wanted to smack that face so hard but I know myself better than this...The audacity of this man to show his face as if he didn't do anything..

But...but, We're not even together..I don't have the rights to act as if I were a betrayed wife..I don't..

My focus went on him again as he stood up and got near me before suddenly kissing me in the lips..

I closed my eyes as his lucious lips met mine, His tounge slipped inside my mouth as his hands were gripping on my waist..

I moan as he deepend the kiss as I lie down on the couch, He pulled away as I was panting, tounge slightly sticking out as I felt so exhausted..

"Can..I, Baby? Can I make baby with you?"

He asked as I shyly nodded my head- The heat on my body increased as He lean down to bite my neck as his tounge is messily licking on my skin..

"Ahh...ah.."

I moan as his hand move down to remove my paiama..As he pulled down, I feel so..so..itchy down there, And it so..hot..

His hand grab my underwear as he pulled it down revealing my member..who is standing?! Eh?

He smirked at me as he grabbed me by the butt and my underarm as he pulled me out of the couch and carry me toward the bedroom..

"I'm going to fuck that sweet ass of yours, I make sure that you're will be mine..!"

He said as he put me down on the bed as he stripped himself too..

#34: R-18+

Ara, Ara~ uwu, what's this owo?