𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲

———✰———

After making the pan for operation Mirkwood, Lucas and Dustin revealing there supplies (which brought an amused giggle from Veronica when Dustin showed his snacks) and Dustin then trying to get El to use her powers, Mike's mom finally called down for them making Lucas and Dustin head up as for them making Lucas and Dustin head up as Mike and Veronica stayed down to talk to El.

"Just stay down here. Don't make any noise and don't leave. If you get hungry eat Dustin's snack" Mike told the girl making her nod softly.

"Michael! Veronica!" Karen shouted down again.

"COMING!" Mike shouted back making the two girls jump which caused Mike to smile at Veronica sheepishly.

"You know those power lines?" Veronica spoke up this time.

"Power lines?" El questioned.

"The ones behind Mike's house?" Veronica explained.

"Yes," Eleven nodded.

"Meet us there, after school" Mike intervened.

"After school?" El asked.

"Yeah,3:15" Mike told her only to receive a blank look.

"Ah" Veronica hummed as she took off Mike's watch, both of them blushing when her fingertips brushed the palm of his hand, "when the numbers read 3-1-5, meet us there"

"3-1-5" El repeated.

"3-1-5" Veronica assured before bouncing off with Mike behind her murmuring a small "bye E" as she went.

"Bye V" El responded quietly.

———✰———

At break that day Mike, Dustin and Lucas were looking for rocks to use in the wrist rocket whilst Veronica was talking to Jennifer Hayes one of the prettiest and most popular girls in school.

"How about this one?" Mike tried, giving Dustin the rock.

"Too big for the sling" He turned down.

"So do you think Eleven was born with her powers like the x-men, or do you think she acquired them like the green lantern?" Dustin inquired.

"She's not a superhero. She's a weirdo" Lucas responded.

"Why does that matter? The x-men are weirdos" Mike told them.

"Your only saying that because Veronica has decided to make her new best friend, and your I love with Veronica" Lucas stated.

"Shut up, Lucas" Mike snapped flustered.

"Yeah, shut up Lucas!" Troy mocked spitefully walking up to the three with James following.

"What are you losers doing back here?" Troy asked rhetorically.