𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐄 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐔𝐧𝐮𝐦

———✰———

The six teenagers decided to find Nancy and Jonathan, when they realised something from the upside down was in the hospital. They had already found Jonathan when they found Nancy a monster that didn't quite look like a Demogorgon but didn't look like the mind Flayer either was growling over the scared girl. Eleven had used her powers to knock the door down gaining the monster and the girl's attention.

"Jesus" Mike muttered when the monster growled at them. "what the f-" Max was cut off by another monstrous roar.

The monster came towards them but Eleven batted her hand to the side which caused the monster to go into the wall at the use of the girl's powers when it carried on growling she did it again to the other wall, then the ceiling and then the floor before she let it go she backed into the doorway as the monster came towards her she thrust her arms out and sent the monster flying out of the window making it splat onto the ground before it sank into the floor.

"Nancy" Jonathan shouted and went towards her as the other six went to make sure the monster wasn't killing people outside. Jonathan and Nancy were behind them by the time they made it to the ground floor. They saw the monster in a heap on the gravel collecting itself back together. They gaped as the monster went down the drain only leaving bones and heaps of flesh in its wake.

———✰———

The next day the group were at Hoppers cabin, El was looking for any of the Flayed which was making Veronica pace the length of the basement.

"It can't be good for her to be in there for this long" Mike commented and while Veronica agreed she didn't understand why Mike was so worried Veronica was nervous, but she knew nothing bad was going to happen.

"Mike you need to relax. And get Veronica to stop pacing" Max sighed

"What if she gets brain damage or something?" Mike rambled which made Veronica look at him wide-eyed.

"She can't really get brain damage in, there right?" Veronica asked alarmed which made Mike sigh and realise that he had been stressing her out more.

"oh, shit is that like a real thing?" Lucas asked alarmed and confused which made Max sigh again as Veronica started biting her nails.

"No, it's not. He made it up. Mike doesn't know what the hell he's talking about" Max lied and calmed Lucas down before she turned to Veronica who was still pacing "and Veronica would you please sit down you gonna burn a hole into the carpet"

"Oh, and you do?" Mike shot back at Max referring to her comment about him as Veronica walked over to where El was sitting to check on her for the fifth time in the last ten minutes.

Whilst the three were bickering and watching Veronica pace, Will, Jonathan and Nancy were calling to see if they could find where the Mind Flayers were or where they were getting the chemicals from. They were interrupted when Mike and Max walked up to them with Lucas following whilst Veronica stayed with Eleven unable to hear the bickering.