𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞

———✰———

She told them everything, Eleven recounted everything that had happened when she saw Billy and the Mind Flayer "he said he was building something. That it was all for me"

"Building something- is he talking about the flayed?" Max asked looking at the group from where she sat next to El.

"He must be" Nancy agreed in her usual soft voice.

"So, he's building an army, just like we thought," Lucas said as he paced the floor.

"Yeah, but he's not building this army to spread." Mike started.

"He's building it to stop Eleven" Veronica nodded along to him as she sat the other side of El.

"Last year, El closed the gate on him. I have a feeling that really pissed him off." Mike carried on.

"Like, royally" Lucas inputted.

"And the Mind Flayer now knows that she's the only thing that can stop him. But if shes out of the way." Mike kept talking.

"Game over" Lucas agreed.

"He also said he was going to kill all of you" El spoke up again looking at the group before her eyes landed on the dark haired girl next to her who saw the terror in her expression and squeezed her hand comfortingly.

"Yeah, well that's nice" Max threw in sarcastically when the others didn't know how to respond to the brunette.

Nancy walked over so she was in front of the window "do you guys hear that?" the group leaned forwards as they too heard the loud noises that were coming from outside.

"It's just the fireworks" Jonathan tried to comfort his girlfriend and the younger teens but didn't sound convinced by his own words.

"Billy" Nancy stated before she turned around to face Eleven "when he told you this, it was here, in this room?"

Eleven nodded making everyone in the cabin look up and around them in terror as Will felt the sensation on the back of his neck that made him speak up "he knows were here."

Jonathan ran outside quickly followed by the rest of the group he looked up to see the fireworks and the trees moving before anyone could say anything about in the monster that was causing the loud noise came into view.

The younger teens ran back into the house using anything they could lift and find to barricade themselves in as Nancy entered with a large gun and Jonathan behind her with an axe.

"Yeah. That's good like that" Mike told Veronica as the two placed a bench in front of one of the front windows. Max was barricading the other window and Lucas was shutting all the doors as Jonathan and Nancy put the sofa up in front of the front door before, she ran over to the gun exclaiming "hey, get away from the windows"