"One"

"Please stop," I yelled.
"Don't tell me what to fucken do," my ex boyfriend, mike, said as he was slapping the life out of me. I finally managed escape his grip. I ran and grabbed my keys off the counter and ran to the garage to get in my car. Mike wasn't usually violent but when I broke up with him, he just lost control.
"You know what bitch your not worth my time," I heard him yell as I was backing out of the driveway.

I was driving around Milwaukee trying to clear my head, then I remember that their was a game today. I decided that I would go and try to enjoy my self. What's the worst that can happen.

I got to the ball park, hoping there was still tickets to buy. Luckily there was and it was a good seat too. It was a seat down left field. The only problem was that there was no net to protect me from any foul ball but I'm sure I'll me all right.

**********************************************************************************************************

"Come on christian," Lorenzo yelling down at his best friend that was still in the locker room.
"I'm coming Cain, don't worry." He said laughing. Everyone calls Lorenzo by his last name. Christian was batting fourth today and he was playing left field which was unusual for him but he had to because their regular leftfielder was injured. And he had the most experience.

Christian got to left field ready to play. He looked through the stands just to look at all of his fan, this was apart of his regular ritual. He was scanning the fans when he saw the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. It looked like she had been crying and that broke his heart. He didn't understand why it broke his heart he doesn't even know her name. He Realize that he was staring and quickly tried to play in off. But it was too late the girl had noticed him staring at her. Well at least he thought she did.

**********************************************************************************************************

Im starting a new book i hope you guys like it please comment and tell me if I should Continue to write also I know my grammars bad and I'm sorry.