Four

I finally got to the hospital and parked as close as I could. The front desk already knows me so I went straight to Lizzy's room. I knocked on the door like I did the first day I visited her. But this time I heard a voice.
"You can come in," it was a week voice but still the most beautiful and calming voice I have ever heard.

I opened the door and saw Lizzy sitting up on her bed. Her head was still all bandage up. She gave me a shy smile and I returned one back. I went over to the bed, "Hi I'm Christian," I Extended my hand for her to shake it.
"Hello I'm Lizzy but you can call me Liz," she returned my hand shake.
————————————————————————————————————————-
Liz POV

I shook Christians hand. He looked at me and then looked down. He opened his mouth and then closed it, he gathered his thoughts and finally began to talk.
"Listen, I'm so sorry for all the pain I put you through and the pain your going to go through. And i know we don't really know each other but I would like to change that if your ok with it. I will also stick by your side through everything like physical therapy and other stuff like that if your willing to let me. I really hope you forgive me for what I've done to you." He's words sounded so sincere. I could tell he felt a lot of guilt about what had happened but it really wasn't his fault.
"Hey you have nothing to be sorry about. It wasn't your fault it was just an accident, there was nothing you could've done. And you don't have to stick with me if you don't want to. I've talked to the doctor and he said recovery is going to be hell, I'll understand if you don't want to stick around." He looked up at me and took my hand.
"I really want to stay and help you go through this. I don't care how hard it gets I want to be there for you. Can I be here for you?" He asked almost in a pleading tone. I sighed,
"I'm fine with you helping me but at anytime if you don't want to anymore I'll understand," his face lit up. He looked so happy. I looked down to see he was still holding my hand. Once he realized what I was looking at he awkwardly let my hand go. This is going to be a long and interesting journey.

————————————————————————————————————————-
A/N
ok so how are you guys liking the story so far. Please let me know cuz so far I'm liking it and I want some Input to see what I need to be a better writer and what I need to make my story's better for you guys.