Nine

Christian and Liz sat on the couch. They spent the whole day laughing and watching Lucifer in Netflix. Christian looked at his phone.
"Whoa it's already nine pm." He said looking up at Liz. He felt his stomach growling.

"Ya time flys when your having fun," she said laughing. "Hey I didn't want to bother you but I'm little hungry," she said looking down. Christian felt so bad. 'Of course your hungry you haven't eat all day' he thought to himself. He mentally punched himself for not offering to feed her earlier.

"Well do you want pizza?" He asked getting off the couch and walking to the counter where his laptop was.
"Heck ya I love pizza," Liz said standing up to stretch then sitting back on the couch. Christian laughed bringing the laptop to the couch. He opened the laptop and went to the pizza ordering website.
"What type a pizza do you want?" He looked over to Liz.
"Ummm," Liz scooted closer to Christian to see the laptop better. She put a hand on his shoulder and looked intently at the screen. Christian looked up at her. He just loved the way she looked trying to pick out what pizza she wanted.

"I don't know what do you-" she caught him staring "what?" She asked laughing. Christian quickly looked away. "What?" She said again laughing even more. Christian was a little embarrassed and blushed.
"Nothing nothing, so what do you want?" He kept looking at the at screen still a little embarrassed.
"I'm good with anything," she said still smiling. Christian lighted up a little and laughed a bit.
"Ok what about two large cheeses." He said looking at the computer. Liz raised an eyebrow.
"Two large?" She said laughing. Christian patted his stomach.
"What can I say I love to eat." Liz laughed
"Ya me too," she said, the both just started laughing. Christian leaned over and but the laptop on the coffee table.
"Ok the pizza should be here in about forty-five minutes." He said looking down at his phone. "That means we have time to watch another episode," Liz laughed.
"Yay, I'm so happy you got me into this show I love it." She said cozying on the couch. Liz and Christian weren't far apart but they weren't close either. Christian presses play on the remote.

After about forty minutes they heard a knock at the door. Christian and Liz both got up
"Umm what are you doing?" Christian asked.
"I'm going to get my wallet and pay for the pizza I asked for," she said definitely.
"You know I'm not going to let you do that," he said walking to the counter to where his wallet was. Once he got his wallet he turned to see Liz already paying for the pizzas and the pizza delivery man handing the pizza to her.

She handed the boxes to Christian and put her wallet back. "Hey" He said putting the pizzas on the coffee table.
"No complaints your just going to need to get use to it." He knew he wasn't going to win so he just put his hands up in defeat.
"Ok, let's just eat," the both sat in the couch and played the show while eating the pizza. In thirty minutes both pizzas were gone.

They were both feeling full and tired but still watching their show. Christian felt a head hit his shoulder. He looked over to see liz asleep on him. He smiled to himself.

Slowly he got up trying not to wake her. He picked her up in his big arms and started to walk to his room. She turned in his arms.

"Wha-what's" She said still half asleep.
"Hey, hey, shhhh it's okay I'm going to take you to my room," he turned in the hallway into his room. He went to his bed and  laid her down he covered her with his blankets. He went to his drawer and bot some sweatpants and and t -shirt. He went to the bathroom and changed. He was about to leave the room when he heard Liz.

"Where' you going?" She asked sleepily.
"Ummm-,"Christian scratched the back of his neck, "well I'm going to sleep on the couch." She immediately got up

"Umm no you can't sleep in the couch it's not fair. I'll sleep on the couch." She started to stretch.
"No no it's fine I'll sleep on the couch your my guess."
"You know if you feel comfortable you can just sleep in the bed with me, if that's not to weird and if you don't feel comfortable then I'm going to sleep on the couch no debate."
"No it's fine I'm good with it you don't have to sleep in the couch." He said as he went to the other side of the bed and got under the covers.

Christian laid there for ten minutes. He could hear Liz snoring and he thought it was the cutest thing ever. Soon Liz started scooting closer to him in her sleep. In five minutes she was basically cuddling with him. And in that moment Christian felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

********
A/n
Sorry for the long wait I had to rewrite this and I had some technical issues also thank you for all the comments they really help keep me motivated again I'm really sorry it took me this long I hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment I really appreciate and I'm always open for constructive criticism

                                      Xo-chants