Three

*two weeks later*

A nurse was checking on Lizzy, when she noticed that her eyes were flickering. She quickly called the doctor. The doctor performed a series of tests on Lizzy. Lizzy finally woke up.
"Hello Ms.Ray we're glad you woke up."
"Wh-what happened," Lizzy was still pretty dazed.
"Your were hit pretty hard by a foul ball and you've been in a coma for about two weeks now." Lizzy was shocked. She looked around and saw all kinds of flowers and balloons.
"Who are these from?" She continued to take in all of sense of the flower.
"I almost forgot-" he turned to the nurse standing be hide him, "Can you go call her emergency contact?"
"Who's my emergency contact?" Lizzy was puzzled, mike would never care enough to get her all these gifts.
"Christian Yelich, he's been here almost every day. Well when he's not traveling with the team." Christian Yelich, as the Christian Yelich, the Christian Yelich who is one of the best baseball players in this generation. No that can't be true.

**********************************************************************************************************
Christian POV

I just got out of the shower and walked into the locker room with the rest of the boys, when I heard my phone ringing through my bag. I finally found my phone. And checked the caller ID. 'Milwaukee hospital is calling' 
"Hello," I was so afraid that they were going to tell me that Lizzy didn't make it or some crap like that.
"Hello, yes Mr.Yelich, we are glad to inform you that Lizzy Ray has woken up from her coma!" The nurses voice sounded so excited.
"Are you serious?" Joy started to overcome my body.
"Yes I'm serious, but I have to say it's going to be a long journey to recovery. Are you willing to be apart of that?" She gave me a very serious tone of voice.
"of course I will, I have to be. I'll be there in ten ok."
"Ok see you in a few," I hung up the phone.

"Hey everyone, Lizzy woke up!" I yelled to everyone in the locker room. They all know about Lizzy, some of them even visited her with  me sometimes. They all cheered, I ran out of the locker room and into the parking lot. I got in my car and rushed to the hospital.

————————————————————————————————————————
A/N
I've been editing this book trying to fix all the grammar mistakes. Please tell me if I should keep writing cuz I don't know if I should.