Six

Christian and Liz had been talking and laughing for about an hour now. They have been mainly talking about Christian though because every time Christian would ask something about Liz, Liz would always dodge the question or give a simple answer.

"Hey so what about you, I feel like I've been talking about myself all night." Liz's smile Immediately dropped. Christian noticed that, "I'm sorry only if your ready to talk about it," He felt a lot of guilt.
"No, no it's fine. It's just that I have a hard time opening up to people." She said with a half smile.
"No I'm sorry I shouldn't put pressure on you," Christian looked down shamefully.
"No, it's fine, I want to talk to you. I like talking to you." He looked up at her, did she really just say she liked talking to him. A smile drew on Christian face. Liz couldn't help but smile at Christian, causing him to blush. "So where do you want me to start?" She said looking at his red cheeks,

"Um, what about your childhood?" Liz looked down but she already told him she'll talk to him so here it goes.
"I grew up pretty normal at first. I had two parents who loved me and I loved them. I didn't have any siblings either. When I was ten my parents got into a car accident and-" she still hated saying it. She could feel her eyes start to water. Christian rushed to her side and sat on her bed. He took her hand and wiped the tear coming out of her eye with the other hand.
"Hey it's ok, you don't have to talk about it if you don't feel comfortable," he so fucken sweet she thought to herself.
"No im sorry it's just a little hard. Any ways after that I went into foster home til I was eighteen. Then I got a job at a small business. So ya that's my story I guess. Thank you for listening." She finished and looked at Christian, he was still holding her hand but this time she didn't mind it.
"Thank you for talking to me. I hope you know I'm here to listen at anytime. Just give me a call and I'll listen," she was so grateful for Christian. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a huge hug. Be was a bit surprised about this but he wasn't complaining. He returned the hug. After that the spent the rest of the night talking. Christian was falling head over heels for this girl.

Christian went to the bathroom, when he came out he saw Liz fast asleep. He laughed to himself "I guess you were really tired." He went to the table and wrote he a quick note, 'good night see you tomorrow,'

—–

The next morning Christian woke up early, he had to go to the hospital for Liz's first day of physical training. The doctor said that it will be very hard and painful, and that it would be best if someone was there with her. He took a quick shower. Then got ready for the day.

When he got to the hospital the front desk told him that Liz had started physical theory already. They told him where to go and he was off to go help Liz. He got on the elevator and pressed the button for the fourth floor. When he got off the elevator her heard a scream that sounded like Liz. He ran to room where he heard the scream come from, there Liz was on the floor screaming in pain. He ran to her and wrapped his long muscular arms around her shoulders. She screamed again into his chest.

"I can't, I can't do it, it hurts so bad Christian," she said crying her face still in his chest. He lifted her chin with his finger and looked her in the eye,
"Hey, hey don't say that, you are one of the strongest people I know. You can do this I will be right here for you." After that she was ready to go. The trainer came over and started doing the exercises again. Christian held Liz's hand through it all.

After physical training Christian helped Liz back to her room. She was so grateful for Christian. "Thank you Thank you for everything," she said, while Christian was helping her to her bed. They both smiled at each other
"I'm going to be here for everything," they both were just looking into each others eyes. 

*buzz*
Christian phone started ring. Which cause the moment to go away. Christian was annoyed. What a big buzz kill he thought to him self.

————————————————————————————————————————-

A/n
Another chapter it's kind of a long one hope you guys are enjoying the book please comment if you like it