Before We Start...

Hiya! It's Nova again~ I've seen a lot of really good Q & A books, so it looks like fun and I want to try for myself. So, this is mine! It's a storyline/fanfic/Q & A story, something I probably will enjoy writing. But, I already have so many projects! But it's okay, this is just a side thing if I'm bored. I'll let you know if anything has been updated!

In order for me to write another chapter, I need at least five questions, and I'll also have a guest visitor for you to ask questions. I'll tell you who before the chapter is published. I hope you enjoy my Q & A!

 -------

Callie: TESTING, TESTING, 1 2 3!!!!

Marie: Cal, you have the microphone's volume on max.

Marie fixed the volume.

Callie: *ahem* Hiya, fans! Is it fixed now?

Marie nodded.

Callie: Good! Alright, so, some of our followers requested that we do a Q & A program over a year, so we decided to give it a try since we moved away from being the news reporters! *squeals excitedly*

Marie: Well, anyway, we are co-hosting the Q & A, Off the Hook is doing it too.

Callie: Maybe they were just jealous that we're bigger than they are~

Pearl and Marina enter the room. 

Pearl: Pfffttt. Yeah right. We're just trying new things to reach our fans.

Marina: Pearlie, don't be such a meanie, they are, after all, bigger than Inkopolis.

Callie: That's right! And if you think you can take the spotlight you've got anoth-- *Marie covers her mouth*

Marie: Why don't you sit down, we've all got a lot to do before we start answering questions.

They sit down.

Marina: ...Do we have everything we need to begin?

Marie: Yep.

Pearl: Soooooooo do we just start talking now?

Callie: I guess.

Marina: Oh, oh! Pearl, tell them about the new album we're making!

Pearl: Oh yeah, I forgot. That's right, peeps! Yours truly is creating another master piece that gonna be released next month! *Callie pouts*

*quietly whispers to Marie* Callie: Do we have an album to announce? *Marie shakes her head*

Callie: A song? ANYTHING? *Marie rolls her eyes*

Marie: No. *Callie pouts more*

Marina: Also, did you guys know that our producer wants us to go on a vacation for this program?

Marie and Callie: WHAT?

 Marina: Yeah, something about posting vids and stuff online as we go.

Callie: Aww! She's being so nice!

Pearl: *rolls eyes* Another of those famous tricks. Give 'em something 'exclusive' and they'll go nuts.

Callie: *growls* You don't seem to see the bright side in anything, do you?

Pearl: Well, at least I'm not a camera hog and drama queen.

Callie: *gasp* HOW DARE YOU!

Marie: *sigh* Here we go.

Callie and Pearl start to scratch at each other and pull at their hair.

Marina: O-okay, let's calm down g-guys. *they fight harder*

Marina: Alrighty, s-sorry f-fans but we a-are having some t-technical difficulties. M-Marina out!

Turns off the camera.

Write your questions in the comments below and don't forget to have fun! Nova out~!