First Time

Callie: MARIE!

Runs through all the rooms of the studio.  

Callie: MARIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie walks to Callie who is screaming in excitement. 

Marie: Yes. What is it? 

Callie: WE HAVE OUR FIRST QUESTIONSSSSSSSS

Marie: What?! Already?! We just posted the video, like, thirty minutes ago!

Callie: CALL MARINA, and fine, Pearl, if we have to. CALL THEM NOWWWWW

Marie calls them and they come over. 

Marina: So, who's going to open it first? *everybody is staring at the letter* 

Marie: I'll do it. *starts to open* 

Callie grabs it out of her hands.  

Callie: Sorry, I just really, REALLY want to do it. 

Marie: No, it's fine. Go ahead. *Pearl is pouting* 

Callie opens the letter. 

Callie: The first one is for all of us I think. It's from Ed_Wheezer (Shout out to you!) and it says, "Have any of you reached out to fans and became friends with them? What kinds of thing do you do with them, if so?" (Sorry if this isn't exactly right, this thing doesn't copy and paste.) 

Marina: Uh, not that I remember. But Pearl's fam is a fan, and we do hang out with them holidays sometimes! 

Callie: Oh, we do have one person, her name is Agen-- *Marie covers her mouth* 

Callie: Oops, sorry. But, yes, we do hang out with Anonymous 3. We go on some adventures in Octo-- *stops Marie from covering her mouth again* you know what, never mind. Next question.

Callie: "Have Judd and Lil' Judd ever got into a catfight over the result of a match? What did that look like?" Umm....Marie, can you call Judd? 

Marie: Sure. *calls Judd* 

Lil' Judd: Meowllo? 

Marie: Hey, Lil' Judd, where is Judd? 

Lil' Judd: Out judging a battle. Why? 

Marie: We have a question from a fan for Judd. We need him to answer.

Lil' Judd: I can answer it for him! 

Marie: ...

Lil' Judd: PLEASEEEE

Marie: *sigh* (He's just like Callie.) Fine. Do you and Judd ever get into cat fights over the result of a match?

Lil' Judd: Yes. Especially over Splatfest results. Witches are pawful! And when I told him that, he hissing and told me I couldn't have my little mousey for a week. *sniff sniff*    

Marie: For one, witches are amazing, but anyway, thank you, Lil' Judd. *hangs up* 

Callie: Alright, next one, "I believe Callie mentioned you guys had done a concert with the four of you, and messed up the set list on the way. What happened, and how did it work out?" Uhh, did I say something about a concert, Marie? 

Marie: I honestly don't remember, Cal. (Okay, sorry Ed_Wheezer, but what did you mean? Is it something that happened in real life in the video game, or was it something I said in the last chapter, or did you make it as a prompt? Because I'm confused, so I'll leave that question for next chapter. Sorry. XI)  

Callie: We'll answer that next time. "And finally, a question just for Marie!" Oh, Marie gets her own question! "Do you view puns as punderful, or pun-ishment?" *snicker, snicker* Sorry, Ed_Wheezer, but I don't think that was the right question for Marie. *giggles* 

Marie: *red as a tomato* Puns are just as bad as squid baggers in the middle of a rainmaker battle! 

Callie: But, Agent--I mean, Anonymous 4 said that you made cheesy puns while he fixed the *cough* toaster *cough* *Marie is now red as blood* 

Callie: Stuff like, "Donut stop! You knead to keep going! Stop loafing around!" *Marie is now purple* *snicker* I think they are pretty cringy if you ask me. *giggle* 

Marie: I WILL ROAST YOU TO TOAST JUST LIKE THAT BREAD IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD. *chases Callie out of the studio* 

Marina: Well, that was unexpected. 

Pearl: I don't think Marie was bready for this. *snickering* 

Marina: *glares at Pearl* Stop it you. Anyway, that ends that. Pearl and Marina out! 

~That night in Callie's bedroom~ 

Callie: Oh, sorry, I didn't get your last question until just now, but I can answer it now! *rubs her black eye* Ouch, Marie REALLY doesn't like puns. *snicker* 

Callie: Anyhoo, "I'm sorry I couldn't support Team Callie more. I didn't have Splatoon at the time or I would've done something."(Me neither, sorry Callie.) Awwww, Ed_Wheezer! I know you would've done your very best, just like the others! *blows you a kiss* I have no idea what 'didn't have Splatoon' meant, but any way about it, I love all my team! Hugs to all out there who supported me! *hugs everyone* 

Marie: CALLIE! I"M TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP HERE! 

Callie: Oops! Sorry! *whispers to the camera* Got to go, #TeamCallie!

Thanks, Ed_Wheezer for asking these questions! (Sorry if I have shouted out to you too much.) Go follow that cat, cause she's pawsome! And until next time! ~Nova