Second Letter

Callie: MARRRIII--*Marie slaps a hand over her mouth* 

Marie: I know. More questions, right? 

Callie: YES.  

Marie: *sigh* I'll call Off the Hook. 

Calls them and they come over. 

 Marina: Go on, Callie. Read the letter! 

Pearl: Whoa-ho-ho, *grabs the letter* my turn. *Callie pouts* 

Pearl: Whoa, Ed_Wheezer, you must love us! *Callie pouts more* Okay, here it goes, "What's the longest time Sheldon's ever talked about a single weapon? Which one was it? And who started him off on his tangent?" *laughs* I love this question! Uh, Marina, you answer this one. 

Marina: Okay...so...um...I think it was the Splat Dualies honestly. 

Callie: What?! Really?! Why those?! 

Marina: Because...well...they are the freshest out of the new weapons since the Plaza's time, so, yeah. I guess he had a lot to say about them. 

Marie: I guess it makes sense. 

Pearl: Next question! "Do any of you have an ink color that is 'lucky' or 'unlucky' which one, and why? Hmmm....

Callie and Marie: Green is lucky! *they both laugh* 

Marina: Huh? 

Marie: We've had past experience together. 

Callie: Oh yeah, it was about--*Marie gave her a hard stare* *Callie glared back*--Anonymous 3 and that lucky time she escaped...being splatted by an enemy! We were playing there and her color was green, so we called it lucky! 

Pearl: Wow, that's really cool. What's the unlucky color? 

Callie and Marie: Dark pink. *Marina and Pearl gave them confused looks* 

Marie: Another experience we don't have time to explain. It's your turn now. 

Marina: Uhhh.... I think teal's unlucky. 

Pearl: Yeah, seriously. Unless you want to be blended--*Marina elbowed her*--I mean mended too hard. Hehe. *Marina face-palmed* 

Marina: Anyway, red's lucky. 

Callie: Why's that?

Marina: Because red is the color of royalty and power. Besides, 99% of the time I play against red I lose. 

Pearl: Let's continue. "Do any of you enjoy reading? If so, what genre? Have any of you dabbled in writing?" Barf, no. I'm no egghead, but Marina here sure is. *Marina blushes*

Marina: Yeah, I like reading about inkling history, and stuff like that. I love fantasy! The magic, the possibles in a fictional world! 

Pearl: Come on, Marina. Tell them what you've written. 

Marina: *blushing intensifies* I've written a document to help octolings learn the inkling language. 

Callie: That's wonderful, Marina! It'll help all those octolings who have never been to the surface! Okay, for me, I like reading sometimes, but only if it's romance! And I write on Inkstagram all the time! 

Marie: As for me, I like reading classics, nothing else. And no, I don't write. Or post anything. 

Callie: But you should. 

Marie: No thanks. 

Pearl: Okie dokie, next is a message just for Marina!

Marina: *blushes* J-Just for me?

Pearl: Yep. "What weapon do you main? I don't think you've ever shared that, unless I was stupid and missed it." 

Marina: Um...well...I like the Splat Brella a lot. I like how it's a multi-purpose weapon. As a shield and a weapon. 

Pearl: I like Splat Dualies and Splatlings by the way. (Ugh. No one has given me a special question yet.) Next, oh, more questions for Callie. 

Callie: Yayer! 

Pearl: "What's the best pun you've ever told? How did it go over?" Oh, no. More puns. *snickers* 

Callie: Hmm...the one I told Anonymous 4 when I returned from my long vacation and he wanted to talk to me. It was, "Sorry, I'm octopied." *both Callie and Pearl burst out laughing* *Marie sighs* 

Callie: Anyway, he laughed. He is the fun one! Anonymous 3 was soooo serious. Just like Marie. 

Pearl: That was an awesome question! Another one for Callie, "Do you have any tips on being fresh? I am currently not." 

Callie: Aww, Ed_Wheezer! You are too fresh! The only way you can be fresh is to follow your heart, even when you think you aren't fresh enough. Because you are! And no one can have too much heart! *blows a kiss* *Pearl rolls her eyes* 

Marie: I'm going to cut in on this question. Try the weapons you're bad at, or just plain hate some times, and maybe you'll find that you like them, or even learn a new way to do something that works better. Sometimes it works for me. 

Pearl: Okay, for all of us, "What is your favorite stage, and why?" 

Callie: Good question. Hmm...Camp Triggerfish, because that's where Marie and I went when we were young in the summer. 

Marie: Ugh, there are too many good stages. Arowana Mall. We had our first concert there. 

Marina: Manta Maria, because It's kinda like my name.  

Pearl: Starfish Mainstage! Cause it's a STAGE. 

Pearl: Well, that's all of them. 

Marina: Phew! I think I'm gonna take a nap know. 

Callie: Don't sleep yet! You need to announce the next Splatfest right now! 

Pearl: What?! Right now?!

Marie: Yeah, it's 2:30. 

Marina: We gotta go! Bye! *grabs Pearl and leaves* 

Callie: Guess that's the end of today's vid. Stay fresh~!

Phew! That was a LONG chapter. Shout out to Ed_Wheezer (again) for the questions! I'd love it if you at least asked one question and put it on here! And seriously, follow Ed_Wheezer. ~Nova