The Great Grudge: Part 3

Nova's POV

I arrived in Inkopolis Square in one piece. I sigh. Why are those drama queens so dumb?! I walk around the Square, heading to the studio where they record. Along the way though, I see a familiar face. 

"Rosie?!" They turn. 

"Hey, Nova!" They came up. "I've been looking for you!"

"You have?!" 

"Yeah, well, I don't come to Inkopolis often, I just came to try to help with the Squid Sisters and Off the Hook. But I don't know where they live..." I giggle. 

"No problem! Follow me, I'm heading to the studio now." We walk along the streets, me telling them a little bit about the Square while we walked. 

"...and here's the Studio! Wait, hold up--" Something was off. Rope on the ground in front of the building, Pearl's crown, and... "A anger management book?!" Then Rosie turns to me with wide eyes. 

"Do you thing something happened to them?!" My heart beat faster. We ran into the building with such speed that when I stopped after seeing a room with someone in it Rosie bumped into me and we fell down. They helped me up and we look into the small room. 

Then we burst into laughter. Inside was Marina, Pearl, Callie, and Marie tied to each other on the floor while someone read something to them. They're faces were puckered, pouty, and upset. 

"..and this is why hatred toward each other is dangerous..." The person turns to us. "Nova! What are you doing here?" I jumped. It was @Hyksos2001! 

"I should say the same, Hyksos! And what did you do to them?!" 

"I was trying to solve this grudge problem with a anger management class...but they didn't want to do it, so I had to take them by...uh...force. Oh, and Faithnekomyoc!" 

 @Faithnekomyoc walks out from the corner.

"Hiya, guys!"

"How did you get here?! Me and Sunshine are the only ones who can transport here!"

"Ah, well, we uh, borrowed your band," answers Hyksos2001. "What?!"

"But we returned it last night!"

I facepalm. That band is extremely precious and old. If anything happened to it, we'd be stuck in this world forever. Well, except for Sunshine, they have a different way, one I have no idea how works.

"Well, we can't deal with that now. How do you think this will work?" I ask.

"Well, I have a whole book on this, also with some personal touches of mine."

"Yeah, and a back-up plan If it doesn't work."

"Get us out of here!" commands Pearl, struggling to break free. I walk over.

"You do know why we're doing this, right?" I ask them. Pearl growls.

"We know what you're trying, Nova, but it won't work!" yells Callie.

Classy snickers. "Well, we can leave them here."

"What?! NO! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH THEM," begs Pearl.

I chuckle. "Hyksos, please continue." They smile and pick off where they left off.

"'Hatred and anger toward each other can lead to harm to not just the person you have hatred toward, but to others as well. To calm this anger, we start with simple practices...'"

We made Callie and Pearl say that they value them as a friend.

"No, not happening."

"Not in a million years."