Chapter 5

Ichigo POV

"Are you ok?" I ask Itachi as I take a seat with him.

"I just need some time.. what about you?" He asked glancing at me.

"You know that after summoning them a simple jutsu such as this is no problem." I say and he chuckles.

"True, but I'm not talking about your energy." He said and I look down.

"Oh.. you mean seeing Naruto and Sasuke again along with Kakashi?" I ask and he nodded.

"I'm fine.. I have you guys now. And I'm happy, that's all that matters." I say giving him a smile.

Flashback

"Hey uh, Sasori?" I ask shyly  walking in the room the red head used to make his poppets.

"Huh? What do you want brat?" He asked glancing at me but continued with his work.

"C-Can you teach me how to make different poisons?" I ask fiddling with my fingers and I felt him stare at me.

"You want to learn how to make poisons?" He asked as if I had asked the stupidest thing ever.

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have asked!" I almost yelled and went to get out of the room when I felt something holding me back.. chakra threads.

"Why?" He asked pulling me back to the room and making me stand in front of him before letting me go.

"W-well I use a sword to fight sometimes and having poison at hand can help.. not to mention that if I dip all my weapons in it.. well it can help me in a fight." I mumble and he stared at me for a second.

"I.. I also want to learn puppetry." I say finding the courage somewhere in me to look directly in his eyes.

"My sword allows me to steal the soul of those I kill.. I've heard that I could actually summon them back to this world and use them but I've tried doing it and if the soul has not completely dedicated itself to me then they don't always follow orders.. if I could use puppetry to control them then I could help more." I say for once not stuttering. I remember the first time I met Sasori the first thing I thought was that he looked cute and nice but as soon as he opened his mouth that thought left and I almost ran behind Itachi who out of all of them seemed the less creepy to me.

"If you want to learn brat then you better not expect me to go easy on you." He said raising a brow almost glaring down at me but I smiled big.

"Thank you so much!" I said excited.

End flashback start another

"Why are you here alone?" Konan asked as she had somehow found me.

"I.. well after living your whole life alone it's hard adapting to a place like this." I mumble and she gave me a smile.

"I heard your family wasn't the best one." She said and I nodded.

"Well, you have us now." She said with a smile.

End flashback start another

"Ow! That hurt Pain!" I yell holding my head as he had hit it.

"You wanted to train didn't you?" He asked raising a brow making me sigh.

"Well yeah.. but not even Sasori hit me so hard." I whined at him.

"Too bad, now get ready." He said getting ready to fight again.

End flashback start another

"You're crazy Daidara! There's no way something that doesn't even get a proper chance of coming to life and be admired can be called art!" I yell.

"You little girl how dare you?!" He yelled making me cross my hands over my chest and look away.

"Take my souls for example, something that was once living and died gets the chance to live under my control and it could never die. Something such as explosions can't be called art."

End flashback start another

"No! Stay away!" I yell as I run away.

"But Tobi wants to play!"

"But I don't!" I yell continuing to run away from him.

End flashback start another

"Hit me one more time and I'll make sushi out of you!" I yell at the shark like thing.

"What's a brat like you gonna do?" He asked teasing as I summon my sword surprising some of them considering not all of them knew of the sword.

"Prepare to become dinner." I say getting ready to fight as did him.

End flashback start another

"Are you ready to be sacrificed?" I kicked Hidan straight in the face before running away hiding behind Kakazu who just happened to walk in the room.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked looking down at me.

"He's trying to kill me!" I almost yelled pointing at Hidan who had hit the wall hard making Kakazu sigh.

"What am I gonna do with you?" He asked though I couldn't figure out to who.

End Flashback start another

"No he's trying to eat me!" I yell as I ran with a giant plant behind me more than ready to eat me when I round a corner finding Itachi there and I ran his way.

"Ichigo? What's wrong?" Itachi asked putting his hand on my head.

"He's trying to eat me." I say making him confused for a second before he seemed to understand and got up.

"I'll take care of it." He said and came back with a smile on his lips and sat down patting the seat next to him for me to sit.

End flashback

"I'll admit the lot of you did scare me at first specially Sasori, Zetsu and Hidan but as I spend more time with you all I became close to all of you and became the family I never had." I say giving him a smile.

"And I don't plan on giving that up." I say laying my head on his shoulder.

"You always seem to stay by my side no matter what.. why?" He asked and I thought about it.

"Well you were the first I met out of all the Akatsuki, you didn't seem very scary to me and out of all of them you were the most patient with me even when training. You thought me what my chakra nature was, how it worked, summoning animals and how it worked, you taught me some of your personal jutsus.. I guess I just feel thankful towards you the most." I say closing my eyes head still on his shoulder.

"Are you two done with the muchy muchy stuff? We need to go." Kisame said making a thick mark to show itself on my forehead.

"Right.. lets head back." Itachi said getting up.