Chapter 6

Third Person POV

"Noriko!" Sasuke almost yelled when he woke up after Tsunade had treated him making Sakura stop in her tracks as she was about to hug him and finally Sasuke looked at her almost ignoring her then looked at Naruto.

"W-was she really there? It wasn't just another one of my brother's-" Sasuke stopped himself when Naruto looked down nodding.

"Oh she was there alright.." Naruto said making fists with his hands as did Sasuke looking down. Sasuke was somewhat mad but also.. jealous? He saw how his brother treated the girl who was his teammate before, he treated her the same way he treated him, and somehow a part of him missed that but hate won. The girl who he thought of as a friend was now by his brother's side and not his and that infuriated him. Naruto left the room with Tsunade to go to Kakashi's room and heal him too.

"Why are you all of a sudden talking about Noriko?" Sakura asked confused as to why both Naruto and Sasuke where all of a sudden talking about the girl who was thought to be dead until now by her and her family.

"Why would you care? Do you think I'm dumb? I know even though she's your twin you never really cared for her and apparently neither did your parents.. I bet you were the reason she left." Sasuke said with so much venom, Sakura was in love with the younger Uchiha but there was something not even he himself had noticed until now. He had fallen in love with the shy girl known as Noriko from even before they were teamed up. 

He always noticed how she kept herself away from people and he noticed how much she tried avoiding Sakura, the words she said to him the night he chose to share a room with her conformed that. He always noticed how she unlike the rest of the girls left him alone and didn't fawn over him, or how her long hair always seemed to shine, but what he noticed the most was how her eyes always seemed so sad.. he didn't see those sad eyes this time and the way she looked at Itachi.. he scoffs glaring at nothing.

He remembered the genjutsu his brother had put him in, it wasn't enough to have tortured him again and again by making him watch his clans death but he also used Noriko, she helped him kill his parents before making her kiss him in front of him making Sasuke realize what he hadn't in all this time. He was in love with Sakura's twin sister. Itachi had also showed Sasuke bits and pieces of Noriko's past, how she was treated by her own family, how she at her age had to work, how she couldn't even eat at her house and so she always ate food pills. Itachi had shown him what Itachi himself had witnessed killing Sasuke bit by bit.

"W-why would you say that? Of course I miss her." Sakura said though she didn't mean it one bit.

"If you hadn't been such a shitty sister she would've still been here with us and not with him." He said with such hate in his voice.

Kakashi did the same as Sasuke when he woke up before holding his head. Noriko leaving was one of the things he could never understand. He knew her parents and sister didn't care for her but she now had a team that did care for her, he also couldn't figure out how she would just leave, he knew she had potential, more potential than even Sasuke but she still didn't have the abilities to just disappear like that.. now he understood. One of them had recruited her and had helped her leave everything behind.

"Hm both you and Sasuke woke up doing the same thing.. what happened?" Tsunade said looking at the silver haired ninja.

"One of my former students.. some of us thought she died considering we couldn't find her anywhere and there wasn't even a trace of her anywhere. I just saw her with Itachi and she.." He stopped he couldn't say it, he couldn't say that one of his students one of the students from the only team he has ever pass was willingly fighting with the enemy, she was fighting on their side and she could prove to be their greatest weapon against them.

"She was fighting along side our enemy." Naruto said making Kakashi looked at him, if Naruto knew then that meant he had encountered the enemy.

"So you saw her too?" Kakashi asked and Naruto nodded.

"She could've killed me.. but she didn't." Naruto said glaring at the floor.

"And.. they don't even call her Noriko.. it was something like Ichino or something like that." He said.

"You mean Ichigo." Kakashi said.

"Yeah that." Naruto said before sighing. Having Noriko/Ichigo fighting against them was not gonna be an easy task and everyone knew that.

Ichigo POV

As we made it back to the base I bowed in front of our leader.

"We've failed our mission.." I say troubled. If only I had full control of my sword we would've succeed.

"I'm aware. There's no hurry, we still have some things to take care of before we can get the tailed beasts." He answered making me almost hit the floor with my hand.

"If only I could've gained full control of my sword we could've-" I got cut off by Itachi jabbing my forehead again.

"No one your age has been able to even summon that sword. You only need to train more with it and you'll be able to control it." He said making me give a little smile and nod. I'll train, I'll train hard and the next time we meet I'll have full control of this sword.

"I'll work hard! I'll gain the power of this sword no matter the cost." I say gripping the sword tightly. There's nothing that will make me break that promise.