Wattpad Original
There are 8 more free parts

-

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

This is part of the second generation's line up.

Note: Some parts are different from what happened in Played by Fate and Serpentine Fate. (will edit PBF and the first part of SF soon). Nagkaroon ng pagbabago sa plano kaya maaapektuhan ang Team Creep at ang ibang mga kaganapan sa Team Creep, alright? It won't affect their relationship, though. =)

You can read this first before PBF. It's your choice, though. :)

****

Lean De Guzman has long since wanted to free herself from living in the shadow of her more competent and trusted twin brother. The last thing she expects is for playboy Theon Dela Cruz, her dearly detested enemy, to help her do exactly that... including tempting her to touch him.

***

Having hated each other growing up, no one in Lean and Theon's families can deny that they are a match made in hell. Being in the same circle of friends slash cousins does nothing to their constant bickering and teasing; with Theon's big ego and Lean's snarkiness, there's no possible way they can be anything together besides a disaster. But when chemistry overrides logic, Lean and Theon have no choice but to face their attraction and sudden longing. It's bad that he wants her, and it's worse that she wants him back--but what starts off as physical turns into something neither of them expects when Theon becomes the one person who sees Lean behind her twin brother's shadow. With Theon's playboy reputation, showing their families and friends that they're better together than apart seems to be a challenge. Can they fight for a love that may ultimately tear their families apart?

DISCLAIMER: This story is written in Taglish.

COVER DESIGN: Regina Dionela