Chapter 11

☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠

Ryder POV

☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠

My heart was beating faster and faster as I slowly dragged my sneakers against the pavement and moved towards the school. I didn't even know why I was nervous to see Amber. We weren't actually dating or anything. So how come I felt like crap?

I mean, I had kissed her, so maybe in girl-world that automatically meant that we were dating. Amber wasn't like some girly girl, though. She wasn't a girl who obsessed over Ryan Gosling, or some shit. She was just...plain Amber.

The school seemed louder than usual. I walked up to Axel and Matt who were silent, for the first time ever.

"What?" I demanded at their silence. It was seriously starting to freak me out and clearly I didn't need that kind of anxiety right now.

No one said a word. Axel just unlocked his phone and tapped the screen a few times. After a moment he opened it to Facebook and there was a picture of me sleeping.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed, snatching the phone out of his hand. I looked and saw it was Zoey who posted it.

Wasn't this illegal? It was creepy as hell. I flashed back to a last night and how crazy Zoey was. It felt wrong, but I still went with it.

Peyton sauntered over and didn't even look at me. "I need to confirm that the asshole isn't coming tonight?"

I glared at her. "What's tonight?" I asked.

No one answered me. Great. Were they all ignoring me?

Matt was the one who spoke to Peyton. "Yeah. It'll be funner without him."

I desperately lookedat Axel, who was supposed to be the smart one. He just stared down at his feet.

Picking up my backpack, I stomped into the school and roughly opened my locker. I stuffed everything in there, not caring. What did I even have first block?

My head perked up when I heard Zoey's shrill voice.

"So, Amber. I guess you and Ryder and over now?" She giggled.

I looked over and saw her towering down at Amber. Amber had on a closed expression. Her lips were pressed firmly shut and her eyes glared back up at Zoey, who was flanked with two other blonde girls.

Zoey continued taunting her. "He was great last night. I mean, I know you wanted to wait, but damn. Those abs! He's also a cuddler right after."

Bullshit. I didn't cuddle anyone, especially someone like Zoey.

Amber turned paler with each word. "Well, I guess that's great for you. You two deserve each other." And with that, she slammed her locker door shut and shuffled away.

Why was I such an asshole?

Oh yeah, because I refused to face an actual relationship that I could actually be happy in.

☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠

Amber POV

☠ ✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠✿☠ ✿☠ ✿☠

I felt pathetic. Like another hopeless victim of Ryder King who was there left in the dust.

Why were guys so annoying?

Peyton, Matt, and Axel were in my room with a shit ton of food and my favorite movies.

It was weird having a girl session with two of the hottest guys at school.

Axel told me that him and Matt would also be pissed at him. It made me feel a little better.

I know I didn't really have the right to be angry at him. We were FAKE-dating and I he kissed me, like, once. That doesn't mean that we're automatically dating, right?

A loud THUMP made me lose my train of thought.

I looked towards my window and saw another rock being thrown. That stupid boy was going to break my damn house.

Getting up to go shut him up, Matt dove in front of me. "Noooo!" He yelled dramatically. He wrapped his arms around my legs, making me stumble.

"What the hell?" I sputtered.

Axel ran in front of me and sat on my window seat. He opened my window and looked at Ryder.

"What are you doing there, man?" I heard Ryder demand.

"Helping her. You know how much you hurt her," Axel responded.

My face heated up. I hated being talked about like I was weak. Some fragile doll that snapped when you pulled at it.

I escaped Matt and went to the window. "Screw you, King!" I said, flipping him off and then closing the window.

"That sure shut him up," Peyton said, shoving a fistful of popcorn into her mouth.

~*~*~*~*~

A/N: heh...hello there. after 8 months.

i abandoned this story but then i saw someone voted for it and i was like aye. i already finished the outline anyway, so i might as well just finish.

ik i probably won't get as many views but eh. i'm okay with that. (or so i say).

well make sure to comment and vote and follow! peace out, brothas.

-teenagebliss