Gabe and His Pranks

*A/N: I am sooooooo sorry for not updating yesterday. I was in the hospital teusday and i wasnt feeling well yesterday so i just lounged around the house but heres the update, enjoy!!*

Sam POV:

"Hey boo, make a weird face then leave the room."

I do as Gabe tells me and walk into my room. "W-what's up?"

"I've got a prank set up in the car."

"Oh m-my god! No!"

"Why not, its just a car."

"T-that's his b-baby! He'll k-kill you-and me!"

"Better go stop it before it goes off then babe." i smile at the pet name then hang up. I run to the car and i see Dean walking around the car. "H-hey Dean, whatchu doin?"

"Who put a banana in the muffler?" he says with a banana in one hand and his keys in another. I shrug and look at my shoes. "Gabriel." At the name i look up at Dean. "W-what about him?"

"He did it. Ugh, that bastard. Sorry Sammy but i'm gonna beat your boyfriends ass." i look at my shoes and pick at my fingers. I walk back into the apartment to get my stuff for school and then we drive to school. We get to school and i take off looking for Gabe. I find him in our usual spot under a big tree with a lot of shade and sit next to him. "Hey Samsquash."

"H-hi Gabe."

"How were those waffles you made?" A smile spreads on my face and i say, "t-they were g-great, Dean loved t-them."

"That's good, maybe one day you can make me some, yea?" i nod and fidget with my shirt. "Well since it's friday, maybe i can stay the night after our double date!" My eyes widen and my face feels hot. I shake my head vigorously and turn to him. "N-no." I can't tell him about my nightmares.

"Oh, why not? It's not like we're gonna fuck, were only 14." i shake my head once again and just as i open my mouth to speak, Gabriel kisses me. I lean into the kiss and he pulls away, blushing. I smile at him. "W-what was t-that for?"

"There's a slut that keeps eyeing you and i don't like it." I look around and see no one. "W-who? I d-don't see anyone."

"Jessica, she was staring at you, then i kissed you, then she left. Oh well." We share a laugh and pull out my book from my backpack. "Whatcha readin' boo?" I blush at the pet name and say, "Runaway Twin, it's really good. This girl finds out that she's adopted and then she runs away from her adoptive parents and searches for her twin but there's a tornado and assholes and then she finds a cute little doggy. It's such a good book." I finally look up at Gabe and his eyes are wide and his mouth is wide open. "W-what?" i say. "Babe, you just said all of that without stuttering!" I smile and think back to what i said. "I d-did didn't i." He kisses my cheek and then the bell rings. "C'mon, time for class." he says standing. He pulls me up, still holding my hand and we walk to class.

*Hope you enjoyed my lovlies*