No Sleep

Castiel POV:

~The next day~

Nobody went back to sleep after Sam woke up at five. It's around nine and everyone is dragging ass. I told Dean and Sam that they need to get some sleep but Sam refuses to sleep and Dean won't sleep because Sam won't. Sam started dozing off on the couch and Gabe slowly gets up and throws a blanket over his now sleeping figure. Dean lays down on the floor next to Sam and goes to sleep too. Gabe walks over to me and quickly pulls me into a hug. "They need us Cas, i-how could they go through all of that and still find the strength to smile everyday?" He asks after a moment. He's crying now and i just rub his back. "I don't know Gabe, i really don't but we're going to stay here a while so get some sleep, i'll call Anna and tell her we're staying another night." He nods and runs his hands over his face. He slowly walks away and i pull out my phone and slowly walk out the front door, trying not to make too much noise. I dial her number and she picks up after the second ring, "What the hell do you want cunt bag?"

"Jesus, chill, it's me."

"I know, what the fuck do you want? It's early Castiel."

"Ugh, do you have to be so fucking rude? Damn. we're staying another night here with Dean and Sam."

"Fine, bye." And with that she hangs up. Fuck, does she always have to be rude? I walk back in and Gabriel is standing there waiting. "Why is she always mean to you?" I take a deep breath and walk over to him. "She's just always been that way Gabe, it's okay. She doesn't mean it, plus i did call her pretty early on a saturday."

"But she's not mean to anyone else. Not even Michael and Lucifer."

"Yea, i know, but she's joking. It's fine Gabe. Go lay down with Sam. Get some sleep." He knits his eyebrows together and gives me a hug then walks to the couch and gets comfortable with Sam in his arms. I slowly sit down on the floor next to Dean's sleeping figure and place a kiss on his forehead. "We're not going anywhere Dean, i promise." He shifts in his sleep and i lean over to grab another blanket and lay it on him. I lean over him and place a kiss on the younger boys heads also and lay down next to Dean, placing my face on his chest. I close my eyes and feel exhaustion take over.