A fated encounter

3rd person POV

One cold and rainy night Glynda Goodwitch was returning from a rather terrible date. At the same time a woman was about to abandon her child.

Glynda POV

"I can't believe I wasted my time with him!" I complained as I walked past an alley way, suddenly I heard a baby begin to cry from that same ally. I rushed back to see what was going on, but all I saw was a woman in a cloak running away. I could still hear the baby crying so I began searching for it.

 Eventually I found the child in a large cardboard box wrapped in a red blanked. The child couldn't have been more than a year old at the oldest. At that moment my heart broke for the child, he had just been abandoned. "What am I going to do with you?" I asked, suddenly he stopped crying and looked at me with his (e/c) and began to giggle. I picked up the child and held him close. Once he was in better light I discovered he was a cat faunus. Suddenly the rain began to fall harder, "Ok let's get out of the rain and I'll figure out what I'm going to do with you tomorrow." I said as I began to walk home.

3rd person POV

Once Glynda and the child arrived at her house both her and the child fell asleep. The next morning she decided to put off making her decision. One day turned into two, then three, until eventually she decided to adopt the child. She named her new son (y/n) and decided not to tell him that he was abandoned or that she had adopted him.

Four years later Glynda and (y/n) were living a peaceful and happy life together.

(y/n) POV

"MOMMY!" I shouted as I ran into my mother's room, "What's wrong kitten?" Mommy asked, "It happened again Mommy!" I cried as I hugged her, "Shhh, it's ok I'll make everything all better." She said as she held my hand and took me back to my room. 

"I'm sorry Mommy." I said sadly, as Mommy repaired my bed with her semblance, "I't alright kitten you didn't do it on purpose. " Mommy said as she tucked me back into bed and gave me a kiss on the forehead. 

Glynda POV

"Goodnight." I said as I closed the door. I went back to my room and buried my face in pillows. 'Oh my Oum my heart melts a little every time he calls me Mommy!' I thought as I fell asleep.