Sibling bonding

(y/n) POV

"Blake Mommy told me to come bother you!" I said as I entered Blake's dorm, "(Y...Y/N)?!?!?!" Blake said in shock as the door opened revealing her in her underwear to anyone outside.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE CLOSE THE DOOR!" She said as she pulled me inside and slammed the door shut, "Sit in the corner and don't turn around unless I say so ok

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE CLOSE THE DOOR!" She said as she pulled me inside and slammed the door shut, "Sit in the corner and don't turn around unless I say so ok." She ordered, "Ok." I said as I sat in the corner facing the wall, "Blake are you mad at me?" I asked, "No, you just surprised me that's all." She said, "Ok you can turn around." She said, I turned around and saw her in new outfit.

"You look really pretty!" I said, "Thank you (y/n), also I've been meaning to ask why did you call me when you were on the boat and when did you get a scroll?" She asked, "Mama gave me my scroll, and I called you because your my big sister

"You look really pretty!" I said, "Thank you (y/n), also I've been meaning to ask why did you call me when you were on the boat and when did you get a scroll?" She asked, "Mama gave me my scroll, and I called you because your my big sister." I said, "Makes sense, your mama bought it for you...wait your mama, but you call Glynda Mommy not mama." She said, "That's right, but I have two mommies." I said, "(y/n) as interesting as it is to hear you try to explain this I'm gonna have to stop you there. It's disrespectful to talk about your mother like that, and it's not nice to lie." She said, "I'M NOT LYING! I really do have two mommies." I said as I began to tear up, not because Blake didn't believe me, but because my big sister thought I was lying. "Ok let's say for a second that you weren't lying, where's your proof?" She asked, "My Mama's name is Kali Belladonna, she lives in Menagerie, she gave me this scroll, and this is her number!" I said as I began to cry. I showed her Mama's number in my scroll's contact list. "(y/n) come here." She said as she bent down to my height and pulled me into a hug, "It's ok." She said, "Can I call the number just to see if what you're saying is true?" She asked, I nodded.

Blake POV

(y/n) handed me his scroll and I called the number. After ringing for a bit there was finally an answer and the woman who answered was my mother, '(y/n) sweetheart what's wrong?! Just say the word and I'll be there as soon as I can!' Mom said, I hung up.

I was shocked, I called in hopes that it would be Glynda on the receiving end not my mother. "B...Blake?" (y/n) said, I could tell he was concerned about me by the tone of his voice, "I'm fine (y/n) I...I just got a bit surprised is all." I said as I picked him up, "I did have a date with Chis planned for today, but I think he'll be ok with me ditching him to spend some quality time with my baby brother." I said, (y/n) smiled happily when I called him my baby brother, "But first we have to go talk to your mother ok." I said, he nodded softly and I began to walk to Glynda's office.

"Kitten I thought I told you to go bother Blake." Glynda said as she looked up from her papers, "Professor Goodwitch can we talk for a bit? It's about (y/n)." I said, "Ok please have a seat." She said. I told her everything (y/n) told me and how I called a number in his scroll that called my mother. "I...I see. Well I can honestly say I don't know what to do." She said, "Ma'am nothing has changed, he's still your son, and he still loves you. The only thing that changed is he knows who his birth mother is, and he has a new big sister. If you ask me that doesn't sound so bad." I said, "I guess you're right. But you realize that your going to spend a lot more time with him now." She said, "I'm looking forward to it." I said as I walked away.