Revenge of the kitten

(y/n) POV

"And then I said, marry her I just met her!" I said as we walked to combat class, "So your the new team leader around campus." A woman said, "Hi I'm Cassie Winchester it's a pleasure to meet you." She said. 

"You wouldn't happen to be Cardin's daughter would you?" I asked, "Yes he's my father

"You wouldn't happen to be Cardin's daughter would you?" I asked, "Yes he's my father." She said, "No, not possible. Punching bag is one of the most unbearable people I've had the misfortune of meeting, but you're a delight." I said, "Thank you I get that a lot actually." She said, "Are you going to Miss Fall's class?" She asked, "Wait Cinder's a teacher here?!" I asked, "Cinder, no Blake Fall she's the combat instructor here." She said, "Yeah I'll pay her a visit and believe me you wont wanna miss it." I said as I walked to Blake's classroom. 

"BLAKE!" I yelled as I kicked the door in, "Yes what do you need I'm very bus... (y/n)." Blake said, "Hey sis did ya miss me?" I said, "You know I did baby bro." She said as she walked over and hugged me, "Oh my Oum what did you do to Miss Fall?!" Eve asked in shock, "What she's my sister and I missed her?" I said, "S...She's always been a hard-ass, a...and you broke her!" Blaze said, "Hey you kids try loosing a husband and tell me how that works for you!" Blake said, "Wait Chris is dead?!" I said, "No we just got a divorce." She said, "(Y/N)!" Mom panted as she ran into the room, "Mom what's wrong?" I asked, "T...The children... t...their're gone!" She panted.

We searched for hours with no luck until Cassie texted me.

"So has anyone seen (y/n)'s weapon yet?" Juliet asked, "Nope." Eve said, "Wait I thought he used those weird knives." Blaze said, "Their called kunai knives, and no their not my main weapon." I said as I dropped down behind them in my new combat gear.

" I said as I dropped down behind them in my new combat gear

"Wow someone had a blast at hot topic." Blaze said, "More like I don't care if I get blood on these clothes other than the cape." I said as I walked towards a nearby club, "(y/n) what makes you think their there?" Eve asked, "Cassie. That's her father's club, and he hates faunus." I said, "Yeah, but that's not enough to justify busting heads!" She said, "HE'S GUILTY EVE! He kidnapped me once before and if that's still not enough for you Cassie saw the kids zip-tied to chairs in Cardin's office." I said as my eyes changed and I walked away.