The return

(y/n) POV

"Cinder I'm bored!" I complained, "I'm sorry sweetheart, but I have to work." Cinder said, I've been living with Cinder for almost four weeks now and I began to feel more and more safe when I was with her just like how I felt safe with Blake, Pyrrha, Ruby, Yang, or Mommy, "Please can you take me to the park, please!" I begged, "How about this, I'll have Emerald and Mercury take you to the park and after I'm done working we go out and get some ice cream." She said, "Ok." I said softly, "I know, I wish there was another way, but this is the best I can do." She said, "I know, but I like spending time with you." I said, "I know honey I love spending time with you too, but I'm trying my best to get my work done so I can spend more time with you." She said, "I know. I guess I'll go now." I said softly, "Hey. Can I get a hug before you go?" She said sweetly, I smiled and hugged her and then left.

"You ready to go?" Mercury asked, I nodded, "Ok, but before we go there's something we have to fix." Emerald said as she put a tight collar around my neck. There was a tag on it that said "Mistake" and on the back side it said " If lost please return to someone who actually cares.", "W...What's this for?" I asked, "All pets need a collar, you're no exception." She said.

Once we got to the park Emerald didn't stop being mean to me, in fact she intentionally sent Mercury away because he actually made her stop. I decided to run away and try to find Mommy.

Blake POV

Yang and I were walking around near a park in downtown Vale hoping that we would find some sign that (y/n) was here or better yet that we would find him. "(Y/N) WAIT!" A girl yelled, "(y/n)?" I said as I looked over at the park and saw (y/n) running away from some girl, he looked terrified,"(Y/N)!" I yelled as I ran over to him and scooped him up into my arms, "B...Blake." (y/n) cried, "It's alright, we're going to take you home." I said as I comforted him, "What's this?" Yang asked as she grabbed something around (y/n)'s neck, suddenly her eyes turned red and she got very angry, "YOU PUT A DAMN COLLAR ON HIM! HE'S NOT SOME ANIMAL THAT NEEDS TO BE PUT ON A LEASH! HE'S A CHILD IT SHOULDN'T MATTER WHETHER HE'S HUMAN OR FAUNUS!" She yelled angrily, I quickly took the collar off him and threw it away, "Blake I wanna go home." He cried as he buried his face in my chest and held onto my shirt, "I know, I know just hold on a bit longer alright." I said as I petted his head trying to calm him down. "Yang let's go!" I said, "In a minute!" She yelled as she walked over to the girl and punched her in the face. "Now we can go." She said as she walked over to us.

(y/n) POV

Big sisters Blake and Yang took me out to lunch and Mommy was going to meet us at the restaurant. "So what happened to you (y/n)?" Blake asked, "C...Cardin kidnapped me, but I escaped and ran and hid in another warehouse. Eventually a woman found me and let me stay with her until I was sure that Cardin wasn't going to come after me again. She would have her friend watch me while she was at work, but today she had to hire another babysitter and well you know the rest." I said, "(Y/N)!" Mommy yelled as she ran over to me, "MOMMY!" I shouted as I hugged her, "Sweetheart where have you been? Do you have any idea how worried I was." She said, "I'm sorry Mommy, I'm sorry." I cried, "It's alright sweetheart, all that matters is you're here now and you're safe." She said, "Mommy are you mad?" I asked, "Of coarse I'm mad, but not at you. I'm mad at the people who did this to you." She said as she held me. 

Cinder POV

"One job. YOU HAD ONE JOB!" I yelled, "I..I'm sorry." Emerald said, "You only had to take him to the park for a few hours while I finished working!" I said, "Oh might I add a bit of information you might find very interesting." Mercury said, "SHUT UP!" Emerald said angrily, "No please do tell." I said, "Emerald put him in a collar and verbally abused him all the way to the park." He said, "You were right, I found that VERY interesting." I said, "Kiss ass." Emerald said, "No this is pay back  for what you did to the kid." Mercury said, "Emerald I shall deal with you later, and you will suffer." I said angrily.