Chapter Three - Stressed Out

Fired from your job, but got accepted to another one. Talk about perfect timing. But still, you can't keep driving people around as your only main source of income. Working two jobs really isn't that much. You've had three jobs before and that worked perfectly with try our schedule.

Uber driving, wasn't really want you though as the best job. There were plenty of types of people that you were exposed to that you didn't encounter before back at Subway. More rude people and drunks with their sober friends. At least they're weren't some preverted attackers looking for people to abduct. You didn't think about that until after a while.

So the next day, you woke up, put on some casual clothing and hopped into your car to your first customer for the day. Tomorrow is the day that you pick up the money your Mom owes you. If Jungkook really does win the check that is.

Now, you haven't seen the other contestants since you haven't been to any of his competitions, so hopefully Jungkook is good looking enough to make it into wherever he needs to get into.

"Hello? Hey baby, are you even listening?" Drunk hollered to get your attention. You snapped out of your thoughts and noticed that you stopped your car on the side of a local bar while you were in your thoughts. You turned to see a messy haired blonde hovering over the open door of the back seat, with her short silver dress.

"Damn." You cursed at yourself, "uh, miss, unless if you're going to pay, I'm not going to give you a ride. You're not the person I'm suppose to see." She only jumped into the car anyway and sucked her teeth at you, digging whatever is inside her purse.

"Here." Taking a hand full of cash, mostly ones and a few tens in the bunch, "Courthouse Park. Stat." You only sighed, turning back towards the wheel.

"What a perfect day to start with a prostitute." You mumbled under your breath. The place she wanted to go was only 20 minutes away and near to where you actual client is. It was only 12pm, and she already is starting to act a little drunk. She might have over paid with whatever money she gave you, but hey, that's the only thing you're in the job for. Money.

"Alright. We're here." You announced to the back seat, "now get out." The messy haired girl sucked her teeth at you before getting on the car and slamming the door shut behind her. And now here walks a young gentleman walking towards the car, in his greysuit.

"It was about time you got here." He said, "now to the courthouse pronto." People just ordering you around is just another thing that happens. You seem to be adjusting to the new lifestyle of being an UBER driver. But still, you couldn't wait to get a different job and another one so you don't have to listen to these people won't talk to you like you're their maid. But then why did you even get this job.

YOU. NEED. THE. MONEY.

You only nodded your head and drove your actual customer to his destination for only six minutes. The drive wasn't even that long and yet he needed a driver to get there for him? The guy could've walked for all you care but then again, money wise, that wouldn't been beneficial to you. 

"Here we are." You announced, "now that will be a little as $10 dollars." You checked the meter on your phone. The business man paid, but only gave you five dollars.

"Hey, wait a minute right there. I said ten, not five." You corrected him, "now pay what needs to be paid sir."

"Ten? Just for a what, barely 10 minute drive." He folded his arms, "and besides, you were late while serving a prostitute."

"Did you think I actually wanted to do that?! The broad basically jumped into my car and ordered me around." You tried to explain yourself, "now sir don't make me charge you for attitude!"