Chapter 16 • Three Months later

"(Name), (Name), What does a house wear?"

"I don't know Jin. What?"

"ADDRESS!" 

Jin balls out laughing, while taking a warm shower and you on your laptop typing up something for the competition at the end of this week. You've been in charge of the grown man for three months and almost forgot about the competition.

The only thing you need to do is type up a summary that best describes the contestant. You already gotten the address of the stadium and what number Jin is. Even the order each contestant will be called to the stage.

"If you're done showering Mr. Wind-shield wiper, you can get out now." You rolled your eyes, listening to the cheesy jokes, "even my dad doesn't say such nonsense." The water coming from the bathroom suddenly stops followed by the sound of shower curtains sliding on the rail.

Typing is your forte, but coming up with anything that sounds good is the problem. You've spent over hours watching pageant videos and take Jin's basic of beauty class on the basics of how a pageant even operates. This probably the only time that you regret not being there for Jungkook when his career started, just to learn!

But at the same time, it's probably a good thing cause it's not Jungkook teaching you. However he isn't no professor either.

"You still haven't submit that thing yet?" Jin comes out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel wearing a baggy white sweater and black jeans, "this is the last day to get everything in."

"I'm trying to come up with something good! Look at this list they mailed me!" You passed him the piece of paper, "that's one short list! And only ten people!" Jin heavily sighed, like he's dealing with a clueless child. He can't blame you though, but he can, you're still new to all this competing and stragetic planning.

"Of course it would be short. The nationals is a very picky competition. Only the first place can pass this time." Jin explained, "you can still win second and third. But first is the main goal."

"And what they write about their clients is like their poets like William Shakespeare! I can't do that!" You whined, laying your head against the table, "Jin, this too hard! I wish I paid attention in English class!"

"You've spent months with me! Just write about me, my personality, what I like to do in free time into one paragraph!" Jin fussed, "you're the one that makes everything so difficult! Why can't you just to the most simple things and NOT make it look hard!" Jin's fast talking and exaggerated movements make his fuss look like he's actually going off in a funny way. The both of you laughed out loud after words.

"I just want to make it sound right. Look who's in front of us." You pointed at the list. Unfortunately, everyone's in front of Jin, making him number ten by order, the last contestant. They way it works is whoever's manager gets everything turned in on time will be the first. You felt bad for making Jin last in line, but the one that's going before him is no special. Jeon Jungkook.

After he performs, the bar will be set extremely high. Other people might consider him a child prodigy in pageants, especially after skipping a few that led him to be here. To think he would already be on Jin's level. A battle of a newbie against a senior. You haven't seen much of what your brother could be but sing.

According to the program, Seokjin and Jungkook are the only contestants that are singing a full song. Other's have either poetry, magic tricks or short skits.

"I'm not that worried about him." Jin brushed it off, "my beautiful face is now repaired, good as new. He's just jealous that I'm more handsome than him. Why else would he want to hurt me." He flicked his black hair, that's still the same length as it's always been.