Chapter 13 - Weird Words

"Jin?! Jin, where are you?!" You called once you got to the jail. Luckily Jin's bail wasn't as much as Yoongi's. You rushed through the halls of cells before you've reached the end. You threw your hands up, not knowing where to find the guy. He would know his own name, and he did make a call to you, so why doesn't he answer when you call his name out?

You were about to give up after three minutes until he noticed one of the guys in a cell was in a corner to himself, back to you and held his knees to his chest and head down low.

"Jin?" You called one last time.

"(Name)? You actually came for me?" Jin said, without turning to you.

"Of course, listen, I figured everything out! Jungkook and your manager are now working together so we need to need the competition so you can have your freedom!" You tell him with enthusiasm, "so come in Jin I paid for your bail!" Jin still sits there with his back towards you, doesn't even move a muscle.

"Jin? What are you doing?" You asked, "come on, let's go!"

"This is beyond repair (Name). Just leave me here, sorry to waste your time." He whimpered, holding his knees tighter.

"What are you talking about?" You asked as the officer unlocked the door and opened for him to get out, but you get in to get him. He only turns away and pushes you away, "dont!" You widened your eyes, confused at what's wrong.

"Jin, I'm not leaving unless you tell me what happened?? I see your face all the time, what's so different about this time?" You asked. You still went for him and he pushes you again, but this time gripps your wrist.

"..... I don't want you to hate me for this." He tears up, "please don't tell anyone about this."

He turns around to reveal his damage. You gasped at the sight, and it hurt your soul to the core. His blackened left eyes and swollen lip that's bleeding more than before. Scrathes on his right cheek making his cheek red. This was more brutal than what happened before with the gang.

"Jin......" You turned to the officer, who is surprised at the sight. Him and the other guys in the cell were too distracted at the sight. They couldn't even continue their conversation now that they looking at him. This is why he was hiding his face.

Jin felt ashamed and embarrassed enough. So why make him tell his story when everyone else is around to hear. It wasn't that hard to figure out how he was feeling.

"Hey! Don't stare, don't you know your manners?!" You shouted at them, "look away, look at your damn selves! He still looks better than all of you thugs! Which one of your did it, huh??" The men in the cell all shook their heads with shock and fear at you.

"Officer, you should be ashamed of yourself! Don't just stand there and give him guy a mask or something! He's been humiliated enough!" The police immediately tensed up and rushed away only to bring him a surgical mack. You pulled Jin's arms for him to stand up and led him out of the building with the mask on his face.

As you led him to your car, he starts to tear up, crying towards the ground. You opened the passenger door for him to get in and closed the door. You got into the driver's seat and started driving to your apartment. He grips the side of the seat, sniffling.

"Don't cry Jin. Nationals are only three months away, we'll heal you up in no time." You told him, "I'll get a doctor to check you out and see." You reach your hand out for him to grab, just hoping that the damage won't be that stubborn to heal.

Who could've done this? Not the gang again. Was it his mom? But there's no way that she would do this kind of damage. Well, she's so cold to her own son, but her figure compared to Jin's, she probably can't even land a hit on him. Then could Jungkook gotten sick of his plans failing and did the dirty work for himself to make sure that Jin's down for good?