Diary Entry 1

A/N: hello everyone!!! from now on, ill be leaving notes before and after certain chapters to put warnings or clarifications of some name changes! for example, instead of Vine (as in the app), it's called "Jungle"! thank you for taking the time to read ! <3

The rattling of the train taking me to campus is enough to make me ill. I hate motion sickness... oh! If this is my first entry in this notebook, I might as well introduce myself. My name is Robin Fea, and I'm a sophomore in college. I've been studying magic for about six years now, and my fourth semester in college is a study abroad program in... you guessed it: France! Awkwardly enough, I know approximately ZERO French, which is really embarrassing. I know English and Spanish and just the weaboo basics of Japanese. I think, in French, I know "Hello", "Baguette", and "How are you", and that's it. Wow... I hope my professors don't teach in French.

Maybe while I'm here, more info on the upcoming Holy Grail War will come out? My brother has been talking about it nonstop. He was in the last war and did pretty well, but Orion didn't stand a chance against that other master's Berserker. Despite still having his command seals, he's not participating this time around like a loser (not like he can). I want to participate in his stead, but whether or not the Holy Grail will choose me to be a master is another question. I'm hoping that my extensive studying will be enough to satisfy whoever/whatever controls the odds of getting command seals. I already have a relic if the opportunity comes! I've been dreaming about who I might summon... maybe Cu Chulainn? Altria Pendragon? I don't think I could summon the King of Heroes with my relic... it's just a string. Not even a whole piece of rope; just a strand as thin as a hair. Nonetheless, I have it preserved in a box. Even if I don't become a master, I'll have a sick string of rope!... It really sounds stupid now that I say it. The glass case is currently on my lap just chilling... me too.

I'm hoping I get to campus soon, though! The time change from America to France is enough to kill a man. As soon as I get to my dorm, I'm taking a nice long nap. I just hope my nerves don't catch up to me when I get there. The school uniform they have isn't very flattering on someone my width, but my friend Bryn looks cute in it! I guess she has one thing going for her. I think I can spruce it up with my pastel pink cardigan and makeup... I hope.

Anywho, Bryn is my best friend from high school! From here on out, if I write "B", I'm referring to her. We met through my brother, Trevor (aka Orion's master), and we've been friends ever since! She's coming to study abroad too, but she's not on my train. If she was, this travel diary entry would have to wait! We'd be sharing memes left and right, I'm sure of it... that is, if we weren't both exhausted by the back-to-back flight to France and train ride to campus.

Speaking of which, the flight was super fun! We listened to silly songs and tried to contain our laughter as we watched R.I.P Jungle videos. I'm sure our hopping in our seats and wheezing bothered everyone, but we didn't care at the time. Oh goodness, I can see the campus from here! It looks like a medieval castle... Wish me luck!

-Robin