Diary Entry 6

That picnic went horrible!!!!! What was I thinking?! I just made one big fool of myself! First I've already introduced myself, then Avenger literally avoids saying anything about who he is! I came on too fast, didn't I? That has to be it; there's nothing else it can be!

He's an Avenger, anyway; I should have known he didn't like optimistic activities like picnics. Or maybe he does and I'm assuming too much? What am I supposed to do? Why did the Grail choose me?! Maybe he doesn't like me... he hasn't appeared outside of my dorm aside from the picnic, which I guess is a step in the right direction, but even if the prefect knocks on the door, he's gone. Is he just hiding so no one knows I'm one of the Masters participating in the war? Gosh, I didn't think of that... that's really smart, actually...

Dangit, now I feel bad! I'm sorry!!! Now I'm apologizing to a notebook!!! I think I'm rushing things. I should just focus on my schoolwork, do my reading for The Count of Monte Cristo (Edmond deserves so much love), and worry about how Avenger feels later. Wait, I don't think he likes me presuming how he feels. He sounded really annoyed when I first assumed he wasn't enjoying the picnic... oh no... he probably hates me!!!

Maybe not hate, but strongly dislike!! No!!!! I failed at making him feel safe and comfortable around me!!! Pardon the tear stains on the paper; I'm crying. So pathetic... :(

I haven't told Bryn about him yet, but she told me that she summoned a Servant, and that gives me some hope! Hope that maybe I'm not a pitiful Master after all... and that I can make a better impression? Maybe then he'll tell me his name. Don't I have to know it in order to use his Noble Phantasm? I don't have to use his NP yet, but when the time comes, I kinda have to know, right? We'll get there when we get there, I guess.

Now I'm planning to introduce Avenger to Bryn and her Servant whom I accidentally assumed the gender of. We laughed about that part together, and she told me she wasn't giving hints as to who her servant was. I won't give hints either, and besides, I kinda can't. I think the biggest surprise, though, is her finding out for the first time that I went out on my own to summon late at night. I'm not sure if I'll confess to that part, but knowing me, I'll probably end up spilling the beans anyway.

Thankfully, I've stopped crying a little, and Avenger isn't here to see me like this. Or maybe he is, and I can't see him? That's a scary thought... I'm sorry in advanced, Avenger :'(

My Masters Basics class is tomorrow, and I already did the exercises for the homework. I guess now I'll just daydream some more plans... like meeting Bryn's Servant and introducing her to my own! Wish me luck!

-Robin