The Fantastic, Whimsical Picnic

It was a wonderful day for a picnic, Robin decided. The sun was shining, students flew by on hoverboards while vaping, and the birds were singing their harmonious tune. The temperature was decent at 50 degrees (not Celcius, much to Europe's distaste), but the brunette had to stay cooped up in stuffy lecture halls until noon. What a perfect time to have lunch with Avenger!

Was she really going to go through with this? The Servant rarely made an appearance, and when he did, it was in the comfort of his Master's dorm. Would he even enjoy a picnic? Robin was notorious for having grandiose plans in her head but never letting it see the light of day. Not because she didn't like those ideas, but because of either social anxiety or laziness... oops. This plan, though, was not one she was going to let fail. She legitimately wanted to get to know Avenger better! ... Even if that meant feeling extremely uncomfortable over calling him her "Servant". He was more like a friend! A very strange, distant acquaintance... someone she knew little to nothing about.

Like his name! What is his name? That would have to be one of the questions she asks at the picnic. "Am I coming on too fast?" Robin asked herself, "I want to respect his privacy, but I also want to formally introduce myself and treat him to lunch... I hope he likes apples and sandwiches!" She didn't think this through too well. Wouldn't Avenger have noticed the picnic basket and picnic blanket she was carrying around? It was practically an eyesore in comparison to the dreary grey classroom. The basket was a typical woven one, and the picnic blanket was a fleece Ciao Cat throw, which definitely matched her motif.

At the ring of the bell, the Master's heart practically jolted. It was picnic time, and Avenger wasn't here! How was she supposed to call him?! She couldn't just announce his Servant class name in public in an attempt to summon him (ha)! "One step at a time, Robin..." She hummed to herself, before mustering up the courage to leave the classroom and head to the designated picnic location.

Hopefully no one swiped their seat; Robin hadn't thought about that. Then again, who even trodded up this far? She had found this place while exercising. Up a hill was a large oak tree and a picture perfect place to watch the stars, admire the view of the city adjacent to the college, and, yes, have a picnic! She wondered why she had never seen anyone up here before, and first assumed it was because no one wanted to walk so far, but realized it was probably because there were plenty of picnic tables scattered around campus that no one thought twice about being original and sitting on a blanket. Or because it was too cold. Was that too cruel?

As soon as she found a clearing from the crowd of students, and just in front of the turn right to head up said hill, she put on her metaphorical big girl boots and spoke.

"A-Avenger?"

Crap, she stuttered! What was up with her and stuttering? She usually never did, but perhaps it was because her nerves had been sneaking up on her more recently, especially knowing that Servants were being summoned by Masters for a war to get the Holy Grail and would be more than willing to hurt her, her friends, her Servant, and anyone who got in the way of their ambitions. There was a lot to worry about, okay!

A gust of wind unlike any other she had felt brushed through her hair as her servant materialized next to her. Brushing her now disheveled hair behind her ear, she smiled up at Avenger who had a neutral sullen expression as always.

"Hello! I have a surprise for you! I wasn't sure when to call you, or... what would it be called?,"

She went on, and he simply stared at her as he awaited her to finish,

"I'm not sure, but if you would follow me-- wait, do you want to follow me? You don't have to if you don't want; I just thought-"

The vengeful Servant cut off her rambling with a howl of laughter. Um... what was so funny? The timid grin on her face was immediately replaced with a gasp. She wasn't expecting that kind of response.