one

"where's bam?" jaebum asked after receiving a kiss from his husband as he walked in the front door.

"i just put him down for a nap. i know we said we should try to stop but he was really cranky." jaebum sighed as he took his shoes off. "but he'll be excited to know his daddy's home."

jinyoung wrapped his arms around jaebum's neck which only made it harder for them to walk to the living room but they laughed about it when jinyoung tripped over one of the cats they hadn't noticed was laying on the floor.

"how were you and bam while i was gone?" they sat on the couch, as close as they could to each other.

"good. he slept in our bed to 'take care of me'," jinyoung chuckled as he thought about how cute their son had been. "we both miss you."

jaebum hummed and laid his head on jinyoung's shoulder. "i missed you both so much. my favorite boys. how long ago did you put bam down?"

"maybe 20 minutes ago. wait like 20/30 minutes and we can wake him up."

the husbands spent time with each other until it had been 25 minutes and jaebum was nearly running upstairs to wake up his son who had hadn't seen for almost a week.

"bambam, wake up, sweetie." bambam didn't open his eyes right away, opting to rub them with his tiny fists as he was sat up by his dad.

once he opened his eyes, he gasped and jumped onto his dad. "daddy!"

jaebum picked the boy up and rubbed his back. "hey, bammie, i missed you so much."

"miss daddy," bambam mumbled as he wrapped his tiny arms around jaebum's neck.

"bammie, do you want to tell daddy what you did yesterday?" jinyoung asked as he leaned against the wall, smiling at the two best boys in his life.

"color pretty picture for dada."

"where did you color it?" jinyoung asked but felt bad when bambam looked down.

"on wall," bambam admitted but was assured that he wasn't in trouble by jaebum rubbing his back.

"hey, it's okay, you know it's bad to do and no one is mad at you. it is still on the wall?" jinyoung took jaebum to bambam  playroom where he had colored all over the wall with his crayons. "it's really good, bam, but make sure it's on paper next time so we can keep it."

"should we have lunch, guys?" jinyoung asked, getting the attention of both of them so they could go downstairs.

jaebum set bambam down so he could open his suitcase. he always got at least tiny gifts fore both of them when he had to leave for his job.

he snuck up behind his son, knelt down, and grabbed his sides to get him to turn around. bambam giggled and screeched as he turned around to see jaebum.

"guess what daddy got you." bambam didn't guess and just tried to grab the toy from behind jaebum's back.

the toy was a plush about half the size of bambam. it was a pig and jaebum knew right away up seeing it that he had to get it for his baby.

bambam squealed as he hugged the plush because his daddy and dada always called him their piggy.

"go show dada." jaebum softly pushed bambam towards the kitchen as he went back to his bag to get jinyoung's gift. he took it to their room because it was for jinyoung and not for bambam to see.

when he got to the kitchen, jinyoung was holding bambam who was still holding his piggy. he wrapped his arms around both of them as kissed jinyoung's cheek. "your present is in the bedroom."

"bammie want kiss!"

"bambam wants a kiss?" jaebum asked, smiling at the nod he received from his son. he and jinyoung both pressed kisses into bambam's chubby cheeks, smiling at the sound of his cute laughter.