nine

"can i tell you something?" bambam asked youngjae, not looking at the boy because he was still a bit nervous around him after being yelled at.

youngjae nodded and then said yes because bambam wasn't looking at him and couldn't see him nod.

"me and yugyeom kissed this morning."

"you like yugyeom?" was all youngjae asked which made bambam a bit upset that he didn't care about anything else.

bambam nodded. youngjae asked bambam to tell him what happened, making sure to speak softly so he didn't upset bambam.

[bambam and yugyeom had been sitting on bambam's bed after they woke up. bambam had still been upset over what he happened with youngjae.

yugyeom hadn't stopped comforting the boy, constantly rubbing his back and doing anything else to keep him calm.

neither know how it happened. they had been kneeling in front of each other on their knees on bambam's bed. it had been yugyeom who softly grabbed bambam's face with both of his hands and brought their lips together.

it may have been yugyeom who initiated it but bambam very quickly started kissing back and was even the one to deepen the kiss, pushing yugyeom back and falling on top of him as they continued to kiss.]

"so are you and yugyeom together now?"

"i'm maybe. we didn't talk about it yet since i wanted to tell you even if you're still mad at me."

"i'm not mad at you, bam, i was being immature. i'm sorry. but you should talk to yugyeom about the kiss."

bambam gave youngjae a hug before he ran up to yugyeom's room where before they talked about the kiss, they kissed a few more times.

yugyeom confessed to bambam, telling him that he had liked him for a few years and wanted to know if bambam would be his boyfriend.

bambam said yes, placing himself in yugyeom's lap and wrapping his arms around yugyeom's neck and hugging him.

yugyeom was giddy as he wrapped his arms around bambam's waist and kissed his cheek, glad to finally be able to kiss the boy he'd liked for so long.

yugyeom could admit he was a bit selfish. he wasn't thinking about how his older brother felt but he was too happy to think about it. he smiled into bambam's neck before peppering a few kisses onto it, encouraged to give him more kisses by the way bambam giggled.