ten

yugyeom walked into his brother's room slowly and quietly, sitting on the edge of the bed and waiting for his big brother to say something to him.

when youngjae only ignored him, he started talking. "are you mad?"

"no, yugyeom, i'm not mad."

"are you sure?"

"why do you keep asking? you wouldn't be sorry, anyway, so why ask if i'm mad."

"because i want to know how you feel. and i wouldn't be sorry because i really like bambam."

"yeah, yugyeom, me too." youngjae slammed his phone down onto his bed and stood up, pushing past yugyeom's legs when he walked by his younger brother. "i'm happy for you. we've both liked him for a while and you got him."

"you scare bambam."

youngjae stopped walking and turned to yugyeom before he got the chance to leave the room.

"he's always been too shy to tell you but he hates when you get mad and yell. and it makes him sad that you don't realize it even though you've known him for so long."

"go fuck your boyfriend, yugyeom, since i guess you both hate me."

"no one hates you, youngjae, i'm just telling you how he feels but since you don't care about his feelings, i don't know why you care that we're dating anyway people usually care about the people they like."

youngjae grabbed yugyeom's arm and pulled him out of his bedroom. he slammed the door shut before throwing himself on his bed.

he didn't know why he said the things he did. he loved bambam and he loved his younger brother but it didn't stop him from being jealous.

yugyeom left, telling his dads he was going to bambam's and would probably stay the night. they didn't mind even after finding out that the boys were dating since they knew bambam's dads were home.

"dad," youngjae said later that night as he stepped into the living room and saw his dads watching a movie together.

"hey, jae, what's up?" jackson asked, patting the couch between him and mark to get youngjae to sit down.

"you know how yugyeom and bambam are dating?" his dads nodded as mark grabbed the remote and paused the movie. "i really like bambam and i said some mean things to yugyeom about him and bambam."

youngjae didn't ask for advice. he just wanted to talk about his crush and what he had said to his little brother. he accepted the comfort from his parents but asked them to not say anything and to just let him talk and hug them.

//
dang why am i so mean to youngjae 😔