six

bambam, yugyeom, and youngjae crowded around bambam's phone to watch jaebum's (or jb's) newest music video.

bambam had already seen it at the moment it dropped. jaebum had opted to stay home with jinyoung and bambam and watch the video with them instead of going out to celebrate with his management team.

"he looks so cool," yugyeom said, earning a nod from bambam and youngjae.

the three had fun watching the music video. bambam didn't care what anyone else thought because his dad was one of the coolest people in the world to him.

it wasn't everyone. plenty of people thought it was really cool. but people who didn't like that he had two dads or hated jaebum's music didn't like bambam and liked to make sure he knew it.

youngjae and yugyeom always felt bad because they didn't know how it felt. their dad's weren't that famous since not many people were into fashion and jackson went by an alias when he produced music.

bambam didn't go to youngjae's and yugyeom's after school. he was too upset but the teasing that had been done to him throughout the day.

"why do you and daddy have to be famous?" bambam cried into jinyoung's shoulder. "people are so mean!"

jaebum wasn't sure what to go when he got home and saw his baby boy crying. it wasn't unusual but he could tell it wasn't the normal crying that bambam would do occasionally.

jaebum didn't ask and just sat next to him and jinyoung. it was almost an hour after he got home that bambam had fallen asleep across his and jinyoung's laps.

"what happened? how long as he been crying?"

jinyoung checked the time and sighed sadly. "almost three hours. some kids were making fun of him because of your music video."

"maybe we should get him a private tutor or something. i hate him being upset because of bullies."

"but then he'll be home all the time and just reminded of how much we're gone. and you know how much he loves you yugyeom and youngjae."

"why don't we talk to him about it? probably tomorrow, though, since i don't think he'll be up before then."

"but he needs dinner." jinyoung wasn't happy but he knew he would have to wake bambam up.

"stay here with him and i'll make dinner. he can eat and then go to bed. let's talk to him about it on sunday so we can all have a good day tomorrow."

jaebum got up, kissing the top of jinyoung's head as he left, and went to make a quick dinner. he wasn't even sure if they would wake up bambam since he had to be extremely exhausted after crying so hard for such a long time.

bambam was babies for the rest of the weekend, especially that night. he even got to sleep between his parents in their bed.

bambam insisted that he wanted to stay at schools they let him even if they were sure that half his decision was based off the fact that he liked seeing yugyeom and youngjae everyday.

the bullying wasn't a constant. but it happened when jaebum released music or jinyoung was in a show or won an award. random homophobia when the couple posted a picture with each other and it was even worse if they posted a picture with bambam.

bambam loved his best friends too much to leave them and he didn't want to be home alone all the time with some tutor who wouldn't be his parents.