seven

"yug, we shouldn't do this, let's go home," bambam insisted for the umpteenth time even though he knew yugyeom wasn't going to listen to him.

"yugyeom, come on, you're scaring bam and this is a dumb idea anyway. you're going to get in trouble." when yugyeom wouldn't listen to youngjae either, he took a more petty path. "i'm calling papa."

yugyeom quickly got down from the fence, begging his older brother not to call their dad. "i didn't do anything. it's all okay and papa doesn't need to know."

youngjae put his phone away but continued to glare at the youngest of the little group. he stuck out his hand for it to be grabbed. "come on, bam, let's go."

bambam grabbed youngjae's hand, leaving yugyeom to have to jog to catch up to them.

"i'm sorry, i just thought it would be a fun prank," yugyeom apologized, trying to pull on his best friend's arm. "i'll treat you guys to food."

bambam accepted because youngjae was still annoyed at his younger brother.

youngjae had developed a very short temper for his younger brother. well, for anyone who wasn't bambam. it as extremely hard for bambam to get on his nerves, unlike yugyeom.

yugyeom bought himself and the other two ice cream which seemed to make up for what they were getting upset at him for. he knew youngjae only cared so much because of bambam but that was also the only reason that yugyeom stopped so he couldn't say much.

"yugyeom, where are you going?" youngjae asked when yugyeom started to follow bambam inside instead of just watching the boy walk into his house.

"staying the night here. see you later, jae!" yugyeom shouted before pulling bambam the rest of the way inside and shutting the door.

yugyeom was sick of sharing all of his time with bambam with his brother so he and bambam agreed to have a sleep over with each other. bambam felt a little guilty but he could do the same with youngjae whenever he wanted.

the boys stated up late watching movies that youngjae never wanted to watch. bambam almost felt bad for having so much fun without one of his best friends but yugyeom distracted him with popcorn.