eleven

bambam laid his head on yugyeom's chest, thinking about what yugyeom had told him. it had been hours since he found out but he couldn't believe youngjae would act like that.

"bambam, i don't know why youngjae is being so mean," yugyeom told his best friend. he kissed the top of bambam's head and rubbed his back. "he's dumb."

bambam had always known that youngjae had a bit of a temper but he almost never so mean to yugyeom.

"can we go there tomorrow and talk to him? i don't want him to be mad at you."

at the other house, youngjae had been locking himself in his room. in all honesty, bambam and yugyeom were his only friends other than his dads so he didn't have much to do since they weren't talking to each other. he would talk to his dads when he left his room but he didn't do that often.

youngjae would play video games or listen to music, not doing much else with his time. his dads started to worry on the third day of him barley leaving his room but they didn't want to bother him.

for youngjae, being told that bambam was scared of him was the worst thing he'd ever been told after one april fools days when yugyeom had tried to prank him by telling him that bambam was moving away.

youngjae suddenly froze. he didn't care about his game, he didn't care about anything. he just knew that yugyeom had told him that bambam was afraid of him. bambam had always hated angry people and youngjae had never even thought that it might make his younger friend upset.

youngjae ran downstairs, haphazardly slipping his shoes and a jacket on. he yelled to his dads that he was going to bambam's, not waiting for a reply.

he calmly knocked on the front door when he arrived, relieved that it was jaebeom because he was pretty sure jinyoung would have killed him.

"can i go see bambam and yugyeom?" jaebeom let youngjae in, not bothering to tell him they we're upstairs because he already knew.

he didn't care that bambam was cuddling with yugyeom. he had to apologize to them. and he did. he apologized for how rude he'd been, for not noticing when he made bambam upset when he got mad, and for being inconsiderate of how the couple felt.

bambam, being bambam, immediately forgave youngjae. that was one of his best friends, of course he forgave him. yugyeom; however, didn't say anything. he held bambam and focused on a mole on bambam's arm. he was still upset about everything that had happened but youngjae didn't even mind because his little brother was allowed to be mad at him, bambam wasn't. he needed bambam to forgive him.