• Teased Him Again •

~ Here's the first imagine, babes. It's one of the few I'm completely satisfied with, so I was able to publish it immediately. A couple of them need some slight changes and they will be up soon too. ~

''Open the door, Y/N, please!'' I hear my mother's voice saying from the kitchen.

''OK!'' I reply marking the page of the book I've last read and make my way to the door. Opening them, I see the face of my wonderful boyfriend.

''Michael!'' I smile and hug him tightly, instantly feeling something's wrong. He simply has that kind of aura. He's usually very happy and cheerful and you're ought to feel that. However, when he's sad or stressed, it's just as easy to notice. ''Come in, baby. What's wrong?'' He closes the door after coming in, his hand holding mine for dear life. ''Have you been crying?'' I ask looking at his red watery eyes.

''Yes.'' He manages to say, sounding as if he'll break down crying any second now.

''Go to my room so we can have some privacy. I'll be there in a moment.'' He nods and does as I told him while I get to the kitchen.

''Who was it, dear?'' My mom asks.

''Michael. Something's wrong, he's been crying. He may stay over tonight, it'll be late by the time I make him feel better.'' I sigh.

''Argued with Joseph again?''

''I don't know, probably. I'll ask him.''

''They'd been arguing more and more these months. I can't understand - why doesn't he just leave that boy alone? He's spending more time here than at his own house!''

''Do you mind it?'' My voice comes out a bit harsh for I'm quite protective when it comes to Michael. It's not his fault he can't cope with the fact his father is too strict and kinda... insensitive. He's very fragile and he's going through a tough period, so I won't hesitate to do anything to help him.

''Of course I don't. You know I like him, he's a nice young man. I was just saying. The situation between him and his father is getting quite unpleasant.''

''I know. I'll go see him now, and find out what happened this time.''

''Sure. Good night, Y/N.''

''Night, mom.''

''Your boyfriend's here again! Don't be too loud, okay?'' My idiotic brother shouts from the living room.

''Shut up, Den!'' I roll my eyes and make my way to my room.

I find Michael sitting on my bed in a crisscrossed manner, with his face in his hands. I sit next to him, gently rubbing his back in circles. ''What happened, baby? What did he tell you?''

He breathes in shakily then looks at me and says. ''Just as usual, actually. Nothing I haven't heard before.''

I kiss his shoulder then all over his face, slowly and gently, wanting to show him all my love for him with this sweet gesture. Gazing into his beautiful brown orbs, I cup his face in my hands. ''You're gorgeous, love. Everything about you is perfect. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. Your father just wants to show you he's in charge by saying you those things, because it hurts you and you can't defend yourself. Please don't be sad about it.''

''I don't think he realizes how much he hurts me. He must know he does, but I think he's not aware of what he's doing to me. And it's not just me. My siblings and cousins always laugh when he starts teasing me but he always exaggerates, so at the point when he does, the atmosphere becomes awkward and everyone waits for the moment when he'll stop. After he does, I either lock myself in my room or come to you. You know how it goes.'' He sighs and lays his head in my lap.

I caress his cheek gently before he takes my hand in his, brings it to his lips and kisses each one of my fingertips. He looks up at me, his expression full of gratitude. ''I'm so lucky to have you, Y/N. Thank you so much for sticking with me. Your love and support mean everything to me. You are my rock at times like this, and I don't know if I'd be able to cope with this without you.''

My heart melts at his words and I press my lips against his, enveloping him in  a tender, affectionate kiss. Pulling away, I peck the corner of his mouth. ''I love you endlessly, Michael. Of course I'm here for you. I will always be. As long as you want me to.''

He grins as all the sadness finally leaves his eyes, happiness the only feeling present. ''I'm afraid that'll be forever, girl. You sure you can do that?''

''One hundred percent sure! There's nothing that could make me not want to spend my life with you.''

''Y/N, I know that we are young and people will probably say we're being foolish, but I can say the exact same thing. I want to share my life with you, babe. I can't imagine my future without you.''

''We will make it happen, Michael. As soon as we're legally adults.''

''I can promise you that. I'll make it happen.''

I sigh in delight than stand up and grab his and mine pyjamas. He's often here so he brought some of his stuff. We change in front of each other, comfortable with seeing each other's bodies even though we weren't intimate yet. We're saving that moment for when we're truly ready, not wanting to rush things.

I cuddle up against his chest after turnng off the light. He plays with my hair for a while before his breathing steadies and he falls asleep.

Just imagine... Someday, it will be like this every night...

I can't wait for that moment to come.

~ I seriously think there should be more imagines and books about young Michael, he's absolutely irresistible at that time. 💘  I hope you liked it! ~

 💘  I hope you liked it! ~