• Tasty •

~ This one's kinda short but I think it's really cute. Enjoy! ~

"Give it to me!"

He shakes his head smirking at me.

"Michaeeeel..." I whine and pout. He still ignores me.

"It's mine!" He exclaims.

"No, it isn't!" I yell frustrated with his behavior. Huffing, I put my arms on my hips and finally surrender. "OK, it's yours, just come down please."

"Sure." He says with his mouth full of pancake. My pancake. It was the last one and he stole it from me. I chased him around the house, but he ran away and climbed onto The Giving Tree. Being the clumsiest person on Earth, I couldn't follow him.

He gets down on the ground after stuffing the last piece of pancake in his mouth. I poke out my bottom lip and pretend to be sniffing. He swallows his food and laughs loudly.

"Aww, babe, c'mere." He coos. I cross my arms and give him a playful glare, but hug him back soon after.

"Don't be mad, I'll give you my KFC next time." He plays with my hair and I chuckle at his offer.

"That sounds good. And I'm not mad. You need to get your skinny ass thicker, my junk is big enough." I tease.

He bursts out laughing but also blushes in embarrassment.

"So you think my ass is not good enough?" He pouts faking sadness. I peck his cheek giggling at his question and cup his gorgeous face.

"No, baby, you and your cute little butt," I pinch his behind as he squeals in surprise, "are perfect." He smiles widely, his cheeks still pink, before wrapping his arms around me and burying his face in my neck.

"So perfect."

~ Hope you liked it! ~