• Argument with Paris - Part 2 •

"Paris, can I come in?" I knock on my daughter's bedroom door.

"Sure." She answers. I get in and just as I open my mouth to say something she interrupts me. "I know what you're gonna say and you're 100% right. I shouldn't have said that to dad. He's the best father ever, everything I told yesterday I didn't mean." She says almost crying.

"You two should talk and you should apologize." I wrap my arm around her and she does the same.

"Is he mad? Or hurt?"

"A little hurt and not mad at all. He even told he'll me you go there with Kevin. But only under certain circumstances."

"Really?" She chirps.

"Yup."

"I gotta talk to him. Right now. Dad!"

I shake my head at her and chuckle at her eagerness following her. We find him in the living room as he drinks his coffee. He looks up at her smiling widely. "Dad, I'm so sorry for what I said yesterday, I didn't mean a word of it, I was just a little mad and you know how snappy I can be, and-"

"Whoa, whoa, take it slow! Breathe, Paris." Michael giggles. "I'm sorry too, for being too strict. You're not kids anymore, but I can't help being protective. I'll try to loosen up, which will probably need a lot of your mother's help, but we have to establish a few rules. Sounds good?"

"Sounds great!"

I beam as they hug and have their little father-daughter moment. "Y/N, c'mere." Michael gestures me to join them so I do.

"Why is Paris always the one who gets all the attention?" Blankets says as he stands in front of us crossing his arms.

"Aww, mama's youngest boy is a little jealous." I coo pinching his cheek.

"Mom!" He rolls his eyes and blushes as we laugh. He's so easy to embarrass, just like Michael.

"I have to pack my stuff! Oh, and can I buy those shoes I talked you about, mom? Pleaseee..."

"Sure, dear. Try not to forget anything." I chuckle.

"I won't." And she storms out of the room.

"Phew! She's a handful." Michael exclaims.

"She didn't get it from me..."

"Hey! That's not true!" Michael defends making Blanket laugh.

"What am I missing?" Prince pops in.

"Paris has one of her fiesta moments again." Blanket answers.

"I'm so happy!" We hear her squealing around the house.

It's true that we are no ordinary family. But we like it that way. More precisely - LOVE it.

 More precisely - LOVE it