• Purple •

~ This one's inspired by a TV show I used to watch, I instantly thought about writing it about Michael. I imagine it to be during Dangerous era, I don't know why lol. Enjoy! ~

''Y/N!'' Michael yells getting out of the bathroom, a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. I flinch and look up from the book I've been reading. As soon as I see him, I know what's wrong.

I bought a purple color shampoo. I want to dye my hair for some time and now I've finally decided to do that. However, Michael ended up using the shampoo.

''How come you didn't notice it? It's not my fault you can't read!'' I scoff.

''You should've told me you bought this! If I knew you did, I would've been more careful! And why the heck would you want to dye your hair purple?!''

''I just do! That's my hair, mister, I'm not gonna ask you what to do with it!''

He raises his hand up and huffs, then studies his reflection in the mirror. ''I look like an idiot.''

I giggle and peck his cheek. ''You don't, love. But don't worry, it'll wash out soon.''

''I don't want it to wash out soon, I want it to disappear now.'' He crosses his arms and pouts.

''Well, you can always go to a hair salon and dye it black.''

''No way! I'm not going out like this!'' He says decisively then removes the towel from his body and takes his clothes out of the closet.

''Uhm... Baby.'' I clear my throat making him look at me. ''I think some of the shampoo ended up- hmph.'' I touch my crotch and he actually looks down at himself, causing me to burst out laughing like a lunatic.

He throws his towel at me, completely unamused. ''It did not and it is not funny!'' He quickly changes into a pair of black pants and a white T-shirt before throwing himself on the bed, turning his back to me.

I lay behind him and kiss his shoulder. ''Awww, babe, don't be like that. I was just kidding. You're such a tease, I couldn't resist.'' I coo.

''Go away.'' He mumbles and buries his face in the pillow.

''That's not gonna happen. I'm not easy to get rid of, ya know?''

He sighs turning on his back. ''Fine. If you don't wanna leave me alone, then be useful and buy a black hair dye so you can dye my hair.''

''Wow. You were really serious about not going out.''

''I'm not leaving the room.'' He says stubbornly.

''C'mon. It's not actually purple, it just has a purple gleam.''

''Whatever. You're gonna dye me or not?''

''OK, OK, I will. But only if I see you smileee.'' I singsong.

''Y/N...'' He rolls his eyes.

''Just once. Pweaseee. One little smile.'' I pepper kisses all over his face then nuzzle my nose to his. His pearly teeth are instantly shown and I grin in satisfaction. ''That wasn't so hard, was it?''

''It wasn't. Now please go buy the dye. You owe me that much.''

''It's not my fault you didn't look at the bottle.'' I say making my way to the door.

''You should've told me you bought it!'' He exclaims sitting up, his eyes widening.

I roll my eyes and sigh. ''You're lucky I love you.''

''I can say that to you too!'' I hear him say after I close the door.

***

''Here it is, Mr Grumpy Ass.'' I say showing him the dye.

''Yes!'' He raises his fist up in the air.

I mix the dye with some hydrogen, take a towel and bring a chair and gesture him to sit on it. Drapping a towel around his shoulders I start dying him.

***

''Satisfied now?'' I ask after his hair is back in its usual color.

''Absolutely.'' He confirms.

''I must admit, you do look better like this. Sexier, if I may say.''

He blushes and smiles. ''See, you admitted it. You won't dye your hair now, will you?'' He asks expecting my answer to be 'no'.

''Well...'' I bite my lip then run to the bathroom and lock myself in.

Michael knocks on the door pretty forcefully and calls my name. ''Y/N, c'mon. You know I'm very open minded but this is just ridiculous.''

''I repeat - it's my hair, not yours!'' I exclaim taking my clothes off.

''Y/N.'' He groans.

''Give up, I'll do it right now.'' I get in the shower and turn the water on.

''You're impossible!'' I hear him yell then slam the door of our bedroom shut, probably after exiting it.

So... This went quite fine.

~ I wanted to dye my hair purple for a while but I decided for it to be red in the end (which made my mom very happy). It was a crazy idea, but I really liked it. 😂 ~

~ I hope you enjoyed the imagine! *sends hugs and kisses* 💗 ~