• Sleepyhead •

~ School is officially over and I finally have more free time to spend on writing. There will definitely be more updates and I'll maybe publish one more book. Until then, enjoy the chapter. ~

"Cut!" The director yells for the 1000th time today. "That's it for today. See y'all tomorrow."

The entire crew and staff say their goodbyes as Michael approaches me with a tired smile on his face. I often remind him to take it easy because he practices too much. He's already the best he can be, but he doesn't acknowledge that and tires himself out more than he should.

"Tired, aren't you?"

"Kinda." He shrugs. "But we're making a great progress here."

"Did I hear that right? Michael Joseph Jackson actually compliments himself?" I gasp dramatically as he blushes erupting in giggles. "Praise the Lord!" I holler. He covers my mouth with his hand dragging me to his car still giggling.

"You're crazy, Y/N. Completely crazy."

"The same goes to you, honey." I wink.

***

I change into my green pyjamas and make some popcorn picking out a movie while Michael showers. Just as I make myself comfortable on the couch he enters the room in a pair of red pyjamas, his wet hair framing his beautiful face.

"C'mere, Mike." I say patting the space next to me. He sits down shyly biting his lip. He often gets shy out of nowhere, I don't know why. It's not like I mind it though, quite the opposite. It's too cute.

"What are we watching?"

"Cinderella." I bat my eyelashes in a flirty way. "I know you prefer Peter Pan, but we watched it like, every day during last week."

"I can't help it, I love that movie." He defends pouting.

I peck his cheek. "I know baby, I'm just teasing you."

We sit there watching the movie in peaceful silence until he rests his head on my shoulder blinking slowly and yawns. I smile at him tucking some of his jheri curls behind his ear.

"Go to bed." I say softly.

He hums some nonsense closing his eyes completely. I giggle at the unbearable amount of cuteness I witness, before gently pulling him to stand up and guide him to his room. He collapses on the bed for he is exhausted due to today's long working.

I cover him with a blanket tucking him in gently and brush a few strands of hair out of his face, admiring his beauty. I stand up and make my way to the door, but immediately hear him shift and his eyes slowly open.

"Aren't you staying?" His eyelashes bat adorably as he blinks a few times.

"I'm just gonna turn the TV off and I'm coming, OK?" I smile.

He nods and buries his face in the pillow. I giggle silently. He's been convincing me that somehow I magically help him get a better sleep while I personally think it's simply cuddles that relax him.

After I turn off the TV and the lights, I get back to Michael in the bedroom. Just as I lay on the bed, he rolls over and snuggles close to me. I chuckle and peck his forehead. "My spoiled, spoiled baby."

He scoffs. "You're the one who clung to me and didn't want to let go last night when I carried you to bed." He yawns. "It took quite a lot of effort to change into my PJs."

"I don't recall that." I answer simply.

"Well, I do." He mutters with his eyes closed. "Who's spoiled now?"

"Shut up and go to sleep, Jackson."

He chuckles and pecks my neck. "Good night, Y/L/N."

I beam at his small affection, my stomach erupting with butterflies as he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer so my back is rested against his chest.

"Good night, love." I whisper, letting the sound of his soft breathing and warmth of his body lull me to sleep.

~ I hope you liked it! xoxo ~