CHAPTER 1

Taehyung frowned as he tried to pry open his now locked bedroom door. Jimin had given little or no explanation before he locked Taehyung inside with a "stay here. We're under attack."

Didn't they know that he was strong too? Why the fuck did they have to lock him inside every time? It's not like he was dumb. He just did not like to harm someone without a reason but that didn't mean he couldn't defend himself.

His thoughts were cut short when two well aimed gun shots snapped the door's lock from outside and the door flew open.

Taehyung had no time to react before he was pushed harshly against the wall.

"What the fuck?! Let me go bitch. Who the f-"
Taehyung's words got caught in his throat when the masked assaulter removed his mask and smirked.

Before him stood his father's strongest rival.
He couldn't even get a word out before a cloth was placed on his mouth.

He struggled for a while before his eyes closed and strong arms wrapped around his waist.

"Sweet dreams kitten."
_______________________________________________________________________

Taehyung woke up in a very comfortable bed except he was not comfortable at all because his hands were cuffed to the bed post.
He harshly tugged against the bindings, trying to wrench his arms free.
A gentle knock resonated through the room, someone had heard his futile attempts to escape.
"Are you awake?"a voice questioned only to be met with silence.

The door slowly opened revealing the smirking ravenette. Taehyung sat up in the bed, his arms uncomfortably held due to the restraints placed around them. He glared at the unwelcome visitor.

"Jeon Jungkook."he growled angrily.

"It seems your father has talked of me."he said smirking. "I'm honoured"

"Don't be so full of yourself fucker. Now why the fuck am I here and where is my father? I swear if you hurt him or my friends I'll fucking ruin your l-"

"Fiesty are we? Don't worry kitten, your father and friends are safe. I can't singlehandedly take out three very skilled assassins you know? I merely distracted them with the help of some of my friends while I slipped past them to you. But your father was adamant on protecting you. He managed to hide you in that room before I could find you. But it was rather easy to guess which room you were in. Especially when the person who locked you in told me which one." Jungkook said his eyes darkening.

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise and anger,"Jimin?! What did you do to him? What did you do to my friend?"he shouted.

"Enough!" Jungkook growled. "I'm not here to answer your questions. I'm here to make it clear to your father that I always fulfill my promises. He won't sleep in peace from today knowing that his son will suffer every day in my hands."

Taehyung struggled against the cuffs as Jungkook moved closer to him smiling evilly. For the first time in his life he felt afraid as the mafia head's brown orbs roamed over him.

He slowly got on the bed and moved closer to Taehyung.

"W-what are you doing?" Taehyung cursed himself for stuttering.

"Aww. Already afraid? Where's the brave boy who was threatening to kill me?" Jungkook whispered as he crossed the distance between them and closed his hands around the brunette's neck.

Taehyung struggled under his grip,realizing immediately that he was no match to the man's strength.

"You think you can escape me sweetheart?"he whispered breathily in Taehyung's ear as his grip tightened, cutting of the other's air supply completely.

"J-Jungkook l-let go" Taehyung managed to choke out just as he felt he was about to faint.

Jungkook applied a little more pressure before he let him go. Taehyung immediately clutched his throat as he coughed and spluttered.

"Submissive I see. Learn your position here,Taehyung. This is not your father's gang.

"Fuck you"

Jungkook sighed and contemplated for a while before he removed the handcuffs.
"Don't think much of it" he said as he saw Taehyung's eyes widen."Its not like you can escape anyway."

"Let's see about that."

"How long before you snap kitten?"the ravenette wondered out loud his eyes darkening once again making Taehyung shift uncomfortably.

"I'll be back in the evening." Jungkook said before he walked out, closing the door behind him.

_______________________________________________________________________