CHAPTER 12

Long chapter cuz this update is long overdue. Sorry guys.
_______________________________________________________________________

"You guys should leave. The club's about to close." The barman said.

"Seriously?! This early? Oh come on, it's only nine."

"Yes but the owner wants the club for himself the rest of the night."

"What kind of prick does that?" Taehyung questioned just as the door swung open to reveal a rather pale man dressed in black.

"Taehyung?! Wha- Jimin?! What are you guys doing here?"

"What do you mean 'what are you doing here'? It's a club. We can go anywhere we want, thankyou very much." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Yoongi turned to Jimin, raising his eyebrows.

"He's drunk." Jimin shrugged.

"I can see that."

"Well atleast you're alone so it's ok-" Taehyung began.

The door was pushed open yet again, this time revealing a handsome ravenette, dressed in black like Yoongi.

"Oh great!" Taehyung groaned.

"Nice to see you too babyboy." Jungkook smirked.

"First off don't call me babyboy. And why the fuck are you here in this club of all the places?"

"I'll call you anything I want baby. And I'm in this club cuz it's mine. "

"Your cl- Of course it's your club..who else would be jerk enough to kick all the people out of a club by nine."

"The honour is mine." Jungkook bowed sarcastically.

"Fuck my life!" Taehyung groaned.

"Gladly"

"Why you-"

"Would you two just shut up already? You're giving me a headache."

Both of them turned to glare at Yoongi.

"What? Stop acting like babies. I know that you both are in rival gangs and shit but that doesn't make it compulsory to bicker every damn time." The elder said, not a least bit intimidated by the two younger one's glare.

"Oh and Jimin...I need to talk to you." He added.

"What? No way. I'm not gonna leave Taehyung alone with this devil's spawn."

"Aww you don't trust me. How flattering." Jungkook mocked.

"You son of a-"

"Jimin please. I assure you Jungkook won't harm Taehyung. Right Jungkook? " Yoongi pressed.

"Of course I wouldn't. I love baby Taetae remember?"

"Jungkook"

"Okay okay." The ravenette huffed, moving to sit next to Taehyung at the bar.

"What the hell?! I don't need to be goddamn babysat by this idiot. I'm leaving." Taehyung said as he stood up,

"I'm leaving with you. You're drunk." Jimin said adamantly.

"Taehyung please." Yoongi pleaded.

"Fine." He said, giving up and sitting back down. "Whatever. It's not like he can do anything anyway."

"Are you sure about tha-"

"Thanks. Now let's go Jimin." Yoongi dragged him along before he could protest.