CHAPTER 18

Double update!!! Cuz I got fire~ higher~
Lol sorry I'm obsessed with that song today.

Happy reading!!
_______________________________________________________________________
Everyone sat in stunned silence as Taehyung and Jimin waited for someone to say something.

"So it was his alter that killed that other gang?" Yoongi began.

"Yep." Jimin replied, popping the 'p'.

"Oh"

And the room was back in an awkward silence.

Taehyung fidgeted uncomfortably, wondering if it really was a nice idea to tell them about his alter. What if they felt wierded out? Who could blame them? He was basically having another person sharing his body.

Stop overthinking it and creeping me out. I already warned you that it was a bad idea.

Shut up

They will never accept you. You're a freak. Look at them. They are disgusted

They are not. They're just shocked.

Keep lying to yourself. You're weak. You cannot face the truth.

"V STOP IT!" Taehyung accidentally shouted out loud.

Jimin made a move towards Taehyung's direction. But Yoongi held his arm softly to make him sit him back down.

"He knows that you will support him Jimin. He needs to know we do too."

Jungkook grip on Taehyung's hand tightened and he pulled him closer, onto his lap. Jimin tensed but immediately relaxed when Yoongi soothingly rubbed his arm.

"Tae calm down. Hey. Tae. You're okay. I got you." Jungkook whispered. He looked around at everyone in the room. For once in his life Jimin smiled uncertainly at the ravenette and nodded softly. " We've got you."

_______________________________________________________________________

Taehyung gently opened the door to his mansion as Jimin waited nervously behind him.
"Where were you?" His father's stern voice greeted him in the living room.

"What do you mean where were we? I went to watch a movie with Jimin dad." Taehyung lied, feeling a bit guilty for lying to his father.

"You've been watching a movie from morning?"

"Watching a movie and shopping in the city. Why are you acting all suspicious?"

"Nothing." Daehyun finally flashed a small smile. "I was just worried because you guys left without saying anything."

Taehyung hummed softly in acknowledgement.
"Where's Yugyeom and Hoseok?"

"Upstairs I guess."

"Thanks dad. Goodnight." Taehyung said with a small smile as he gently dragged Jimin upstairs with him.

"Goodnight son."

"Goodnight sir." Jimin said softly.

"Goodnight Jimin."

_______________________________________________________________________

"Taehyung what the hell?" Jimin hissed when the brunette flicked his forehead to wake him up.

"We need to go to Jungkook's mansion."

"At five in the fucking morning? Your dad is already suspicious. I don't think it's a good idea."

"But we need to go."

"Why?"

"Jungkook called me and said he wanted to talk about something important."

"Jungkook ca- what?"

"Just get up and come with me." Taehyung said as he dragged Jimin off the bed.

"What about Hoseok and Yugyeom?" Jimin asked. "And what will we tell Daehyun?"

"Hoseok and Yugyeom are waiting downstairs. And I told dad that we're all gonna go colour our hair."

"At 5 in the morning?" The ravenette questioned his irrational friend.

"Yes at 5 in the morning." Taehyung replied firmly. "And don't worry. Dad bought it. He's out cold in his room anyway."

"Why are we friends?"

Taehyung only smiled as his eyelids crinkled shut, covering the beautiful hazel behind them.

_______________________________________________________________________

"What the hell?" Jin asked sleepily as he opened the door. "What are you guys doing here this early in the morning?"

"Jungkook called me to say he wanted to tell me something."

"But Jungkook's still asleep though.." Jin trailed off. "Uggh whatever. I'll go get him."

The blonde lazily walked upstairs and Jimin turned to Taehyung.
"Tae what's going on? How did Jungkook call you if he is still asleep?"

Taehyung turned to Jimin with a devious smirk darkening his features. Jimin was about to speak when he heard footsteps approaching.

Jungkook slowly descended the steps. Next to him was a very grumpy Yoongi, a half-asleep Namjoon and an extremely annoyed Jin.

"Jimin, I love you but why the fuck are you guys here at 5 in the morning and why in the world is Jin screaming 'JUNGKOOK' at full volume in the hallway when I'm trying to get some sleep?"

Jimin shrugged lightly before moving closer to Yoongi.
"Good morning to you too. And Taehyung dragged us out of bed in the morning cuz that idiot over there called him"

"Me?" Jungkook asked. "Are you fucking dumb? Why would I call you guys here so early in the morning?"

Jimin searched for some kind of explanation from his friend, his gaze coming to rest on those alluring hazel brown eyes.

Wait. Hazel brown? But Taehyung's eyes are chocolate brown. Well not exactly but a darker shade of brown anyway.
Jimin's eyes sparked with realisation a second too late.

"V! Wait no!"
_______________________________________________________________________

Cliff hanger *smirks* I know lol. I'm evil that way.

Anyways, hope you guys liked the chapter!

Thanks for reading! And thankyou guys so much for 7.1k reads and all your love and support. It means a lot to me.

Have a great day!
Borahae♥