CHAPTER 8

This is not proof read cuz I'm lazy af. Feel free to comment if there are any mistakes.
Warning: this chapter contains a few murder scenes. It's not that explicit but if you find such things triggering, kindly avoid reading it. I know this warning is not gonna stop you, so whatever...

Happy Reading!!!
_________________________________________

They did not have to hack into the rival gang's security system as expected. Instead they were greeted with a gaping hole in the front of the building where the front door was supposed to be. Four bodies- probably those of the security- were littered on the floor.

"It seems Bangtan has a different take on sneak attacks." Jimin scoffed.

Taehyung sighed and carefully walked in, his gun at the ready and the others followed after their leader.

The main hall was silent and empty. Well, empty of living things anyway.

They slowly proceeded to the room that held the stone. They had hoped to enter unnoticed so that there would be less casualties.(don't look at me. Taetae's a sweetheart. He doesn't want to kill everyone) After all, Daehyun had only asked them to kill the head.

"I don't think Bangtan was planning a sneak attack." Taehyung stated as he saw the room (the room with the stone) full of guards who had opened fire. And in the midst of all the chaos stood the four main members of Bangtan.

Although they were faring well so far, it was clear that the sheer number of rivals was getting to them. Taehyung's prediction came true when they saw a bullet grazed the mint-green haired man's shoulder.

Taehyung looked at Jimin whose jaw was clenched as he restrained himself from charging forward, his eyes focused on -the one and only- Min Yoongi.

Taehyung rolled his eyes before he stood up from his crouching position behind the pillar.

He walked forward with his gun at the ready as the other three looked at him with shock evident on their faces.

"What? We can't let lover boy over here loose his boyfriend now can we?" Taehyung pointed at Jimin.

Jimin smiled at Taehyung, mouthing a small thank you.

"Unfortunately helping lil meow meow and helping Mr Idiot face (he's talking about Jungkook of course) over there, is kind of a package deal. So before I regret this decision, let's go."

The four stood at the door now, ready to enter.

"Try not to kill many."

Jimin looked at Taehyung pleadingly before he turned to glare at the man who had hurt his lover.

"Okay, maybe you can kill one person."

Jimin smiled at his best friend as Jhope and Yugyeom chuckled.

"May I have this honour?" Jimin asked dramatically as he took a step forward.

"You may."

Not a second was spared before the man who had fired the shot at Yoongi lay dead on the floor, a bleeding gash on his forehead.

All four members of Bangtan turned to them for a split second before they turned back to the rivals.

The eight now stood side by side as they shot down the guards one by one. Yoongi smirked at Jimin, knowing why that particular guy was killed by him.

"What?" Jimin asked, a knowing grin on his face.

They both smiled fondly at each other before turning their attention back to the fight.

Unknowingly the eight split into pairs, covering each other's backs.

Jhope and Yugyeom were firing at anyone and everyone, although they strictly followed Taehyung's orders, shooting most of the enemies on the knee cap and shoulder so that they would be unable to fight (or shoot for that matter). However once in a while a rival fell dead at their feet.

Almost the same could be said for the Namjin duo, except that they were aiming to kill.

Jimin and Yoongi were obviously working together the best. Their bodies moved in sync, occasionally stopping to peck each other on the lips softly, knowing their time together was limited.

Despite their excellent group work, they were no match for Jungkook and Taehyung, who stood back to back, firing at the rivals with vigour. Both of them being ambidextrous, brought down double the enemies in half the time. Their formidable skills and raw talent making some of their opponents back off.

There was only one difference. Taehyung was careful not to kill unless absolutely necessary. Jungkook was killing even those who Taehyung had rendered helpless on the floor, their arms and knees bleeding.

Once the fight had begun to almost calm down and they got more time to breath, Jungkook turned to Taehyung with a smirk on his face.

Taehyung scowled as Jungkook stopped shooting and pulled him flush against his chest. The brunette was unable to push him away as he was now shooting the rivals as well as protecting the infamous Jeon Jungkook from getting killed, his arms resting on the Mafia head's shoulder as he shot the rivals behind him.

Jimin frowned at Jungkook's antics, carefully shooting down anyone who dared to approach Taehyung from behind, making sure his friend wasn't hurt because of the stupid Mafia head who was busy admiring him.

The rivals took their chance while Jungkook was distracted and Jimin was busy protecting Taehyung, trying to flee to their boss. Yet none escaped because Hoseok dutifully shot down anyone who even reached close to the door.

"Why are you helping us kitten?"

Taehyung spoke just one word,  "Jimin"

Jungkook hummed in response. "You look beautiful when you fight. Like a warrior angel or something."

"Shut up Jeon or I'll let these fuckers kill you." Taehyung mumbled, ignoring the burning sensation on his cheeks.

"Why though?"

"Why what idiot?"

"Why are you protecting me?"

Taehyung knew what he was talking about. The ravenette had been nothing but a jerk to him and was his father's worst rival. He should be murdering him, not protecting him.

"Enemy of the enemy, friend. Until the enemies die of course"

"Ofcourse. But I don't really think that's the reason" Jungkook said as he raised his arms once again and aimed -from under Taehyung's arms that now rested on his shoulder- at the rivals behind Taehyung.

"Thank goodness!" Yoongi shouted.

Jimin smirked even as he shot down more rivals.

"We thought we would have to cover Taehyung's ass until you stopped flirting Jeon"

Jungkook shrugged as Taehyung blushed once again, thankful that his face is hidden as Jimin was behind him.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!! :)

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Saranghaeyo