CHAPTER 9

"Why can't we just blast the thing open again?" Yoongi asked, annoyed.

The last of the rivals had been killed and now they were all sprawled on the floor, (not literally. They're sitting up, obviously) waiting for Hoseok and Namjoon, the two geniuses of the groups to open the obviously blast-proof glass case that had the iridescent stone within it.

"We can't. It's a kind of metallic glass with palladium and something tells me it has zetix in it too and that just makes it more blast res-"

"Yeah Yeah okay we get it Namjoon no need to let us know that you like this metal piece more than Jin." Jungkook said.

One moment later a harsh slap landed on the back of his head.
"Jin what the fuck?!" He said, rubbing his head.

"Act your age, we're still your hyungs you brat." Jin stared him down.

Jungkook scoffed but did not retaliate as he knew better than to get in a fight with Jin.

Taehyung was amused by the lack of response on Jungkook's part. He had expected the younger to lose his temper, but Yoongi had apparently not been lying when he said Jungkook sees them as his family.

"There's nothing else to it. We need the password to unlock it." Hoseok said.

"Password?! The password is probably with their head and looking back at the state we found this place in when we came, I assume you killed him. Then how in the world do you expect to get the password. I knew I would regret helping your dumb ass Jeon." Taehyung exclaimed without taking a breath in between.

Jungkook just scowled at him for a while before he spoke.
"Don't be so full of yourself. I can and will kill you if you say one more fucking word."

"Oh yeah? Let's see about that you ungrateful little-"

"Don't call me little, kitten. We all know who the dom in this relationship is." Jungkook said with a smug expression.

"That's it. I'm killing him."

Taehyung stood up with his gun pointed at the ravenette. Yoongi,  Namjoon and Jin tensed while Taehyung's gang members were unaffected as they knew he wasn't going to actually shoot Jungkook.

"Aww. Is the baby angry? I thought you didn't kill without a reason?" Jungkook continued to taunt him.

"I have more than enough reason to kill you, fucker."

"Can you idiots stop? You're giving me a headache. Besides the leader isn't dead, he is in one of the rooms. We locked him in there when we came because Jungkook said he wanted to kill him last because he owes us money or some shit."

The others who had been watching the bickering rather warily, turned to Yoongi.

Jimin looked at his boyfriend in disbelief.
"And you didn't say this earlier because?"

Yoongi shrugged indifferently.

"Why do I even like you?" Jimin questioned.

"Who said you liked me? You love me." Yoongi said smirking.

Jimin sighed, annoyed, although he knew the mint green-haired male was right.

Everyone settled into a comfortable silence again. Namjoon and Hoseok turned to each other and silently agreed that their friends were idiots.

"GO GET THE PASSWORD!!" They shouted in unison.
_______________________________________________________________________

The way to the room upstairs where the rival gangs head was locked was not to mention, devoid of any other living things. And Taehyung made a mental note that Bangtan would be his last option for a truce.