Light of my life - Yunlan

April 7th

Yunlan and Shen Wei were both involved in their routine works. They were neither busy nor free. Yunlan, being childish hoping Shen Wei to remember what day tomorrow is and how much it is important for him. But it looks like Shen doesn't know. He is sure that if Shen knows what day it is, he will definitely make a difference from all other days.

Slowly the day turned into night, there was nothing out of ordinary and not even a trace of Shen knowing it. Shen came home late as he was busy in a meeting with the Dean and he knew that because he is the one who dropped him at his office and picked him up.

Yunlan was not himself and he didn't know what to do. "Should I remind him?" He thought to himself.

Shen hugged him and kissed his cheek after coming home and went in to their room to get fresh. He cooked the dinner for them while Yunlan walking to and fro in the living room looking at the back of his Wei while debating whether to remind him or not.

They dined very silently as Shen doesn't like speaking while eating and Yunlan will be the one speaks most of the time. Shen asked Yunlan "Ah Lan is everything alright? Why are you so silent today, It's not like you?"

Yunlan almost wanted to say something but he kept silent and went to sleep.

It's almost 11:30 in the night and Shen woke up Yunlan. "Yunlan, can you please take me to the University? I have some important work there. Please?"

Yunlan was in confusion as he kept thinking what will be that urgent work he needs to take care in the middle of the night.

Shen was already dressed and ready to go and Yunlan changed his dress and drove them to the University. Shen got down their vehicle while Yunlan still in. Shen asked him to come with him.

Shen then took his hand and walked inside. He led him on to the roof of university. They stood there in silence looking at each other. They can see the clock tower of Dragon city standing proudly from there.

There were many thoughts running through Yunlan's mind which he cannot get answers

There were many thoughts running through Yunlan's mind which he cannot get answers. "What are they doing there at that time? Is he waiting for anyone or anything? What is it to do with him? Why did he ask me to be with him?"

It was exactly 12 and the clock tower started striking the bell startling him from his thoughts. And then the city was suddenly filled with bright light from the continuous fireworks started exactly at mid night.

 And then the city was suddenly filled with bright light from the continuous fireworks started exactly at mid night

Yunlan looked at his Wei in surprise while Shen is looking at him adorably and smiled alluringly at his love. They came close while Shen whispered in low tone in his ears while hugging him tight. "You thought I forgot! How can I Ah Lan?"

"Happy Birthday my Love!"

"I love you my dear Ah Lan! Thank you for being in my life, Thank you for filling my life with the light of your love! I love you forever! Be it 10,000 years or be it an eternity, I loved you, i love you and I will love you forever!!"

Yunlan was speechless with these beautiful words of Shen Wei, his love. Yunlan knows he can speak only in a flirting way but not in such a beautiful and elegant manner like Shen Wei. All he can do now is show his undying love towards his beloved through his actions. He slowly closed the gap between them by kissing him gently.

 He slowly closed the gap between them by kissing him gently

He kissed his Wei as gentle as their first. He wanted to show how lucky he is to have his Wei in his life. He wanted to convey his love towards this gentle being in front of his eyes, holding his hands kissing him while closing his beautiful eyes with long lashes, the man who waited for him for 10,000 years.

His love!

His life!

His everything!

Yunlan now deepened his kiss with passion flowing through him with the thought of his love. Their lips synced moving together passionately with the love they had for each other.

They broke their kiss to breath, their foreheads now resting on others. They stayed in that position for a while silently closing their eyes.

"Shen Wei Ah.. You never seize to surprise me!" he smiled looking at him and continued

"Thank you for bringing love in my life and thank you for being the love of my life. What did I do to deserve such a gift Shen Wei ah..? I'm not worthy of it!"

Shen upon hearing this immediately answered without hesitation. "You are worth it! This life I owe you Ah Lan!"

This time, Shen initiated the kiss and they both drowned in the warmth of other's embrace filling their hearts with the bright hope for they have each other for eternity.

**********************************

A/N: (April 8th)

We wish you a many many happy returns of the day dear Yunlan!💐

Happy Birthday Bai Yu!🎂

Hope you find your Shen Wei in your real life!🤗💖

God Bless you with Happy and Healthy life.🙏