Crazy Scientist - Lin Jing

October 19th:

"Chief.. chief..!" Lin Jing came into his office shouting..

"What is it? Why are you shouting? No one is deaf here!!" Yunlan scolded him while taking out a lollipop from his pocket lazily..

"Its already night and I want to go home and I want to take a leave tomorrow!"

"Why?"

"Tomorrow is my birthday and I want to celebrate it with a new game at my home.." Lin Jing said very excitingly..

" No need, come to office as usual"

"But.. "

"No buts.. do you want your bonus or not??" Yunlan knew his weakness and threatened him..

Lin Jing doesn't know what to do and came out from there and went straight to Da Qing!!

Da and Zhu Hong is observing everything and she started laughing while da pitied him..

Jing got mad at her shouted " do you want to change from snake to a mouse?"

She shut her mouth and went from there..

"Don't mind him. His professor is on an official tour from University and chief doesn't know what to do without him.."

Lin thought"Hmm.. I should invent something for the chief and make him Grant me the leave.."

*****************

"Chief.. chief!! I made it.. I made it!!"

Jing came out if his lab with a weird looking machine in his hands..

But he couldn't find anyone in the office..

He called Da and asked where everyone was

"Where else? In our house. Where are you and why did you called in the middle of the night disturbing my sleep?"

"What??!! But did he said not to take leave?? Here I'm working and invented a lollipop maker for him and you all went home without me!!" Jing whined in the phone

Da even though Jing cannot see him on phone, face palmed himself and said "he said to come tomorrow.. that doesn't mean to stay at night in the office!!"

""Arhhh..." He got frustrated and pulled his hair with both hands..

He left the machine on Yunlan's table and left the office.

He reached his home and when he opened his room, he saw a small box and a cover on the table.

He got curious and afraid at the same time but he gathered courage to open them.

He first opened the box and there's the new game console he wanted to buy and play on his birthday.

He immediately opened the cover and saw  a cheque and a letter saying..

Jing,

" Happy birthday. Here's the game you wanted and a month bonus as your birthday present! Take leave for tomorrow"

Yunlan

Lin Jing eyes filled with tears with joy and he thanked his chief internally thinking how caring he is even though he acts tough and careless..

***************************
October 20th

A/N

Dear Lin Jing,💐

Happy birthday to you and may you find your love and may you invent useful things for all..🌹

Happy birthday Liu Min Ting.. may God bless you with happiness and health and success in your life..🤗👍

💖Anu💖