Twin Brother - Yezun

April 16th

"Gege!! Gege!!"

Yezun called for Shen Wei from his room, but no one answered. He came out and saw no one was there in the living room. So, he went to their room and heard discussion between him and Yunlan, but couldn't hear it properly as they were speaking with low voice. He knocked the door and it was completely silent. After a few seconds, Shen Wei opened the door and asked "what is it didi? You want something?" Yezun peeped through the door and saw many papers lying in the bed and on the floor like they were discussing something very serious about a case.

Yezun almost wanted to say that he wants to spend some time with him but he couldn't as he saw they are busy with the work. So he simply said "nothing gege, its boring to sit in the room, It's still evening, so I want to go out and will be back after some time."

Shen without hesitation accepted and closed the door. Yezun didn't expect his gege to be so rude to him. He thought Shen will ask him to accompany him or at least say to be careful. But all he got was a slam of the door on his face. Yezun went out with that face.

On the other hand, Shen after closing the door shouted at Yunlan "How long are we going to pretend Yunlan? I can't do this to him

On the other hand, Shen after closing the door shouted at Yunlan "How long are we going to pretend Yunlan? I can't do this to him. Did you see how much he is suffering?"

Yunlan came close and said "just one day dear. Please be patience." he took his mobile and called someone and gave instructions.

Yezun walked long while thinking what happened to his brother to behave in such a manner. He stopped at park and watched the kids playing. He remembered those days when he and Shen played while they were little and how happy they were.

What went wrong? It's definitely my mistake

What went wrong? It's definitely my mistake. How did I believe those words that his gege left me? He knew how much Shen loved him. May be its fate! But it gave a second chance for him to be with him again. But can he? Shen Wei was so busy with Yunlan and he didn't even speak properly with him from two days. Are they avoiding me?

Yezun was so furious about himself. Should he feel jealous or happy towards his gege? His gege has Yunlan now in his life along with him. But what about me, he only has his gege in his life. Should he move out of their life?