Responsible Dad - Zhao Xin Ci

Dad,

Don't get shocked or surprised when you read this letter..

I know if we meet each other, we won't speak like a normal father and son but more like a boss and a subordinate who is a rebellious one.

Today is your birthday and I want to gift you something you wished for a long time.

Yes! That's me. I know how you wished for me to speak with you with love and affection. But I've never showed them to you.

When Mom died, you've lost the love of your life. You never even tried to look for one after that. I've always blamed you for her death yet you didn't utter a word scolding me.

I've did everything that I can to irritate you but you never blamed me. I didn't understand then why you did that on the day Mom died, but after joining in SID, I understood you well.

But what can I do? The damage has already happened. We built a wall between us in our hearts and it's hard to break it down suddenly.

Today I've decided to start breaking and I know it takes a lot of time but there will be one day when it breaks completely and makes us closer in our hearts

I am not good at beautiful words. Maybe I got that from your side.

But I want to say one thing. You are a responsible father and I am lucky to have you. You deserve a good son and I'll try to be one.

So, after this letter, don't make things awkward between us but just remember that I'm trying to change my attitude towards you and want to be a filial son (except in few cases and don't ask what or when).

Once again "Happy Birthday Dad"

Yunlan